1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- RE & M (Recruiting Engineers & Managers) Ltd
- Brighton and Hove
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Working for an innovative Software design house Software Engineers will have practical, professional experience of real-time embedded systems; (microcontrollers; processors or DSP) is essential. A practical knowledge and understanding of electronic hardware principles would be an advantage, as would familiarity with Linux, Network or IP programming.
Software Engineers will have a degree in Computer Science and/or electronics related subject
• Good knowledge of the C programming language
• 2+ years in an embedded systems environment
• Familiarity with the use of modern SW development practices – version control, unit testing etc.
• Experience with Hardware-based debugging facilities – JTAG etc.
• Knowledge and use of serial communication standards and protocols
• Flexible attitude; able to deliver quality work with minimal supervision
• Experience in working within an ISO90001 Quality system
• Experience with ARM7 processors, preferably under Keil µVision IDE
• Experience with H8/H8S microprocessor family
• Experience in developing under at least one RTOS
• Some experience of assembly language for at least one CPU
• Experience in programming at least one scripting language: Lua, Python, bash
• Understanding of sockets-based Network programming
• Some hardware interfacing experience
- Ash Laljee
- AL 65006
Your application for ‘Embedded Software Engineer- C, C++, Brighton’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!