1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Simplified Recruitment
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Job Title: Marketing Expert
Location & Post Code: Birmingham, West Midlands (B18)
Salary: Salary / Benefits To be Discussed at Interview - Dependant on Experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager in our client's rapidly growing consumer - product company. You will drive a wide range of marketing activities that support our client's fast-growing family of consumer-product brands. The company has several brands of consumer-products which are sold across 27 international markets.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing a broad range of marketing projects that are key drivers of company success. This position works directly with upper management as well as marketing partners inside and outside of the company.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of their consumer, their competition, and their product categories
- Define, promote, and protect their brand identities and personalities
- Analyze market research and develop marketing strategies to grow the business
- Advertising material development for Television, Print, and Online media placement
- New Product Development support: product naming, packaging design and production
- Sales pack development and delivery
- Sales material and presentation development
- Sales meeting planning and coordination
- In-store merchandising and promotion management, in cooperation with Sales Reps
- Website management
- Running Adwords PPC & Remarketing Campaigns
- Developing landing pages and strategies to further drive sales
- E-mail and Online marketing efforts
- Direct and deliver multiple, concurrent projects
- Manage Marketing Assistants and Graphics team
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; copywriting experience preferred
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience in consumer marketing
- Bachelor's Degree
- A complete understanding and usage of Microsoft Office Suite
This is genuinely a great opportunity to join a fast growing company, and to make an impact thinking out of the box. If you think you've got what it takes, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
- Simplified Recruitment
Your application for ‘Marketing Expert’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!