1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Ilision Ltd
- From £20,000 to £20,000 per year
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Liberty Flights Retail NW Ltd – Fulham
Job Title: Retail Store Supervisor
Reporting to: Business Development Assistant
Salary: 20K per Annum
Profile: Liberty Flights Retail NW Ltd require motivated individuals who take pride in their work and want to develop their career in the retail sector. You must demonstrate skills of organisation, efficient planning, excellent communication, training and reporting skills. Whilst being the key contact person for your store between the retail assistants and head office, it is expected of you to be able to use effective methods to deliver messages, promotions and also relay ideas.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• You must ensure that you as the supervisor and retail assistants carry out their duties accordance with their contracts and job description, delegate work when appropriate and make sure company policy is adhered to at all times.
• Dependent on individual stores and as appropriate, policies and procedures in relation to the company must be continually updated and tailored to your store, as well as health and safety guidelines. Liaise with the appropriate personnel at head office to achieve consistency throughout the company.
• The store supervisor must be professional at all times, and relay this to their staff. The high standards set by the company regarding professionalism must always be respected and adhered to.
• You must be polite, diligent, informative and presentable at all times when dealing with both external and internal customers via face to face, telephone or electronic correspondence.
• Ensure you are approachable for your staff as a point of contact in order to answer their queries regarding the company, product and staff management issues.
• Be proactive with your ideas and how you collate them and relay them back to head office, considering the store location and customer base.
• There must be a significant emphasis on hygiene in the store in relation to your staff, the products and how demonstrations in the shops are performed to the customer.
• Be fair in the delegation of tasks, consider yours and the team’s workload; share the distribution of tasks – this will include the preparation of the shops and the end of day procedures.
• To ensure End of Day close-down procedures and Reconciliations are carried out accurately and carefully. You will be accountable for ensuring these procedures are correctly performed to fall in line with company guidelines and policies.
• To manage and be accountable for adequate levels of stock; including products (hardware, e-liquid and accessories), peripherals and essentials for the day-to-day running of the store.
• Ensure shop maintenance and the cosmetics of the building are up to standard, safe and secure at all times. You must liaise with the appropriate colleague at head office in order to report outstanding concerns and issues – considering time scales, suppliers, delivery, budget and any other factor which is appropriate for shop maintenance.
• Endeavoring to ensure that the atmosphere in the store creates a positive customer experience which is both interactive and efficient. Keep all staff positive, motivated and enthusiastic in order to do this.
Example of Duties:
Rotas, reporting and recording absences, annual leave management, ensuring stores are open and closed at times decided by the company, shop procedures, generally updating and adapting shop policies and procedures, shop maintenance and reporting, training staff, staff reviews, overseeing the creation and implementation of health and safety procedures for the staff and customers, relaying ideas and feedback to head office about all aspects of the store and reporting to your line manager regularly and efficiently.
You will be required to have some level of IT skills in order to fulfill the role. New systems (electronic / computer based) will be implemented and updated from time to time and so you must have sufficient skills and knowledge.
Interviewing; you may be required to conduct interviews and employ new staff by working with the HR department, to ensure all processes are followed correctly and completed the standards set by the company.
Training; you must get to grips with your own product knowledge and demonstrate extremely high customer service skills in order to relay this to your staff, provide refresher training as required and also be refresher trained yourself, from time to time.
Staff Reviews: Be proactive in organising review sessions for the team and also be willing to take part in these yourself with head office. Liaise with HR to ensure procedures are being correctly followed and completed.
Candidates must have:
At least two year’s experience of carrying out supervisory roles within a retail environment including overseeing retail assistant staff members (leadership skills) and ensuring they are performing to company standards.
At least two years customer service experience.
It is preferable that candidates live no more than a 15 mile radius of the store.
- Liberty Flights
Your application for ‘Retail Store Supervisor’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!