1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
- Competitive + depending on experience
- West London
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Avant Healthcare Services Ltd are looking to recruit a full time Field Supervisor / Care Coordinator for West London Area.
Avant Healthcare Services Ltd support people in their own home so that our clients can remain within the comfort of their own homes independently.
We provide our clients with:
• Personal Care - Help clients with getting up and getting ready for the, washing, bathing, feeding and toileting.
• Practical Support such as laundry, cleaning, shopping, preparing and cooking meals and taking people out to the shops, doctors or social events.
• Specialised Care - Supporting people with specialist support such as end of life care, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health etc.
Main purpose of the Field Supervisor / Care Coordinator Post. Key Roles, Tasks & Responsibilities
• To manage a team of care and support workers to provide independent living and enable service users to live in their own home by providing a high standard of personal care and practical assistance.
• To support the management of the organisation by providing assistance with case reviews, supervision of new staff and general management tasks, e.g. on-call.
• The on-call responsibility will be considered to be part of the overall role.
• To oversee a geographical area and to be responsible for the service users within this zone
• To ensure all the service users in the zone are receiving a high standard of care and support
• To carry out monthly reviews with your care team
The Field Supervisor / Care Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
• Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to
• To manage your own zone which includes line managing your care team where there is under performance or failure to adhere to company policy and procedure
• Undertake case reviews as directed by the Branch Director. This may include care plan reviews, service user surveys and environmental assessments;
• Carry out initial risk and needs assessments (person centred plans) with all new service users and reviewing these at least annually
• Carrying out at least monthly reviews with all service users
• Dealing with complaints, concerns and suggestions and following these through appropriately
• Train all new care and support workers in line with company policy
• Undertake supervisory visits with new staff members. This may include unannounced visits whilst carers are working and supported visits with new staff to familiarise them with care practices for each client;
• Carrying out at least monthly reviews, annual appraisals, and monthly spot checks with all care and support staff
• Ensure care and support staff are carrying out their roles to the highest standard and managing their performance where there are concerns
• Work on-call. This will involve holding the on-call phone, managing the off-duty rota and responding to emergency issues. This role will be supported by the management team;
• Support the management team in developing the service. This may include attending staff meetings, attending external meetings and engaging in some marketing activity;
• Other duties as directed by the management team, in consultation with the senior carer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a switched on, enthusiastic, reliable individual with a 'can do' attitude.
- Mike Minnis
Your application for ‘Field Supervisor / Care Coordinator’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!