1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- 199 RECRUITMENT LTD
- From £1 to £1 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Travel Agent – Previous travel experience is essential
Our Client is a small, friendly internet travel agency based in Wanstead, East London. They are now looking for an Experienced Travel Consultant to join the team, having won numerous awards in the industry this niche and passionate agency requires someone who has the history of working in a similar environment and who can walk straight into the role and hit the ground running. They are office based and specialise in long haul destinations from the beaches of Thailand to the safari parks of Africa.
What being a Travel Consultant will involve…
Travel Consultant responsibilities:
• Booking worldwide tailor made itineraries – mainly long haul destinations.
• To offer a high level of customer service to all customers
. To hit and exceed targets
· To ensure any problems that may arise are conducted to the client’s satisfaction whenever possible
· To assist with website content and development
· Keep up to date with products to have excellent product knowledge
Travel Consultant’s skills:
· The ideal candidate will have working in the travel industry previously, ideally long-haul
· You will have excellent customer service skills
· You will have outstanding communication skills
· You will have previously used Microsoft Office, View data and tour operator websites
Travel Consultant’s additional information:
• Hours - 40 per week – Monday to Friday and 1 Saturday in 3 with day off in lieu.
• 20 days paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
• A competitive salary - Excellent training and development opportunities including educational trips.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience and you are eligible to work in the UK.
To Apply, Please press 'Apply Now'
Travel Consultant, Travel Agent,
- Darren Vurnum
Your application for ‘Experienced Travel Consultant’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!