- Job term
- Job hours
Central and Southern England, and East Anglia
A Kitchen Installation Manager is required to join an exciting, dynamic lifestyle brand offering beautiful handmade furniture and accessories for the whole home. They have grown from a small group of enthusiastic individuals working in a farm shed to a diverse team of over one hundred.
Working in a superb, purpose built offices in Swindon, Wiltshire, they are a close knit group who are dedicated, hard working and creative. They aim to exceed customer expectations at every stage from the design and quality of the products, and the purchasing and delivery experience.
They are looking for an individual who is passionate about detail and delivering high standards, to supervise Kitchen installations from survey to completion. The person will work within a newly created team which will be delivering bespoke services to the customer, and will involve travelling to the client’s premises. The role could include an overnight stay one or two nights per week. The person will need to cover East Anglia, Central England, and the Home Counties.
Your main responsibilities will be to;
- Measure and survey the kitchen prior to delivery to ensure that the design works within the parameters of a newly built or renovated room.
- Liaise with the designer, installer and any other trades to ensure a smooth, managed kitchen installation.
- Communicate with the client throughout the installation to ensure that they receive the high level of service that both they and the company expect.
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen installation from the initial survey through to completion.
Your skills and attributes will ideally include:
- Experience in measuring and surveying rooms; checking levels, measuring walls, allowing for finished surfaces, and checking dampness.
- Excellent customer facing skills, outstanding attention to detail, and ability to problem solve
- Experience in kitchen design, preferably using CAD software
- Experience in the installation of kitchens including worktops
- Good written and spoken English and time management skills
- Ability to work with others, and communicate professionally with clients by phone or in person in their homes
- UK Driving licence – no more than 6 points