1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Orange Recruitment
- From £1 to £1 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Inside Sales Representative
Enthusiastic. Passionate. Determined. Just a few of the adjectives clients have used to describe OSF Global Services. And we agree! OSF has been delivering SLA-grade professional services since 2003. The company’s forte is application development and technology integration across key markets, including e-commerce, CRM and Cloud. Headquartered in Quebec, Canada, OSF has offices in the U.S., France, Germany, Italy, UK, Romania and Ukraine. OSF Global Services is ISO 9001:2008 certified, Microsoft Certified, a Salesforce.com Consulting Partner, a NetSuite Solutions Partner and a Rackspace Hosting Member Partner. We are a Demandware Link Technology and Solution Partner, as well as a Magento Associate Partner.
We are looking for a highly motivated Inside Sales Representative, creative and passionate about phone sales and marketing activities. If you are experienced in this field, you would like to become part of a successful team and participate in creating amazing things, then all you have to do is to send your resume, mentioning the position you apply for and where are you from.
NOTE: Only selected candidates will be contacted in the next two weeks for being invited to interviews.
- Support the director of the business development by generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales
- Built prospect list
- Manage and keep up to date the prospect list in the CRM
- Cold call and e-mail prospection to build new business relationship
- Creating relation with prospect
- Leads follow-up
- Scheduling appointments for the director of business development.
- Assist to corporate networking activity and conference
- Create marketing tools (brochure-fact sheet billboard display, promotional object) for prospection networking activity and conferences.
- Translate marketing document and PR from English to French
- Ensure follow-up for marketing project and networking activity
Skills needed for this job:
- Good project and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and goal oriented individual who enjoys working with people both in person and over the phone
- Always displays a positive attitude
- Adaptable to change
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer skills (familiar with Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Dynamic)
- Knowledge in IT solution (CRM, e-commerce, software and types programming language)
- Available to travel once in a while
- A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, and a proven background in sales would be a strong plus.
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential
- Strong research skills
- Be able to cold call potential clients with confidence
- Must hold a full clean driving license
- Ability to work collaboratively
What do we have to offer:
- The possibility to work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- A stable and dynamic working environment where you can develop
- The possibility to come up with ideas, be listened and see them implemented
- Promotion opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- A team where work becomes fun
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Orange Recruitment are advertising this role on behalf of OSF Global Services.
Additional Keywords: cold calling, telemarketing, inside sales representative, inside sales, account executive, business development, market developer, customer sales representative, outbound calling, inbound calling, sales executive, telephone operator, customer contact
- Orange - Recruitment
Your application for ‘Inside Sales Representative’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!