1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- From £30,000 to £33,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Our client supports individuals with complex needs including those with a learning disability, mental health problem or autistic spectrum condition.
As part of our client's on-going development they are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated nurse to join the existing, highly skilled team at their base in Leek which provides a specialist service, delivered within a domestic style living environment, for women with complex mental health needs.
You will need to be a registered nurse (RMN/RNLD/RNMH) with at least two years proven experience of managing a hospital ward/unit together with experience of leading and managing a staff team within a care environment.
In this key role you will work closely with the hospital manager to take responsibility for leading and managing the activities of the hospital, ensuring a full and professional service is delivered to our patients at all times in accordance with company policies, all statutory regulatory requirements and within the budgeting framework.
Your responsibilities will include;
* Supervising and evaluating the delivery of nursing care to patients
* Implementation of staff rotas to meet patient requirements
* Participate in the on call rota
* Scheduling staff assignments
* Ensuring correct reporting procedures are followed
* Attend MDT meetings
* Enhanced rates for weekend, bank holiday and night working
* A full induction programme and training/development opportunities to promote personal career development
* 25 days paid leave per annum
* An employer assisted pension scheme
* Childcare voucher scheme
- Hamilton Rathbone Ltd
- hospital manager
Your application for ‘Deputy Hospital Manager’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!