2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Competitive + inc OTE
- Job term
- Job hours
Salary: £11,500 pa, with OTE £18,000.
Part Time hours
This is an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager, who would be responsible for managing teams of cleaning specialists inside the M25 and ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met or exceeded. This position will involve managing around 40+ cleaning sites.
Candidates for the Contracts Manager position should have:
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
• Organisational and time management skills
• A good understanding of the cleaning industry
• An ability to prioritise workload and solve problems
• Good team building skills
• Customer focus
• Good IT skills
• Full Clean Driving licence
• Managerial or supervision experience will be an advantage
Main duties and responsibilities of the Contracts Manager:
• Dealing with customer complaints and retraining when necessary
• Delivering 92% gross profit retention
• Implementing changes on contracts
• Managing work performance and ensuring that team behaviour reflects our company values
• Managing budgets, submitting site visit reports within agreed time frames
• Responsible for the recruitment of staff in conjunction with the HR team and in line with the company policy
• Providing effective support and training to staff
• Responsible for ongoing relationship with customers
• In charge of managing stock levels and purchasing of equipment, materials and consumables to ensure a complete service delivery
• Liaising with customer service to ensure that the initial contract set up is complete to the satisfaction of the client
• Ensuring compliance with legislation, health and safety regulations and both company and client specification
• Motivating the team to deliver excellent service and presenting a professional image at all times
Holidays: 20 days per annum + Bank Holidays
Today CIBS is a thriving industry leader with a £5million turnover, 376 staff, a high-profile client list, and Investors in People certification
At cibsfacilities.com, we offer professional, discreet and hassle-free cleaning. Our 1000-plus clients enjoy a daily cleaning service at the times they choose, and benefit from a safe, hygienic working environment.
We believe we're the best in the business. Our exceptional service won us a Kimberly-Clark Golden Service Award in November 2007 and again in 2009. Plus with 96% customer satisfaction, an 86% contract retention rate and 62% referral rate, the figures speak for themselves.
Our 76% staff retention rate means happy employees, which in turn means happy customers.
Our specific market sector focus is within the following:
Corporate, Education, Leisure, Managing Agents and Housing Associations.
Please click ‘Apply now’ to forward your CV.