Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- People Source Consulting
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
NHS Data / Information Analyst – Permanent - Band 6 - £25-34k
A large NHS Trust based in Berkshire is looking for a Data / Information Analyst to run and manage the Trust’s statutory data submissions service which includes SUS submissions, Psychiatric Census and multiple Community Data sets.
The Trust’s activity is recorded in a variety of systems which are brought together in the centralised Data Warehouse. A central submissions service is used to manage the multiple Trust submissions in a controlled and consistent manner which meets commissioner’s requirements in terms of timeliness and accuracy.
The successful candidate will:
• Run and manage an efficient process to produce Trust statutory data submissions including SUS submissions, Community Data set etc.
• Manage a programme of work to deliver improvements, respond to national and local changes and include additional clinical services as required.
• Ensure that processes are robust, supportable and fit for purpose to ensure that the service meets all deadlines and data quality standards required for successful submissions.
• Pro-actively interpret and analyse implications of any changes and ensure that the systems and processes used continue to meet current standards.
• Specify and manage delivery of any changes to the Trust submission processes.
• Provide hands-on technical delivery and support.
• Run and manage the Trust’s Demographics Batch Tracing facility.
Applicants must have previously worked for the NHS in a Data or Information Analysis capacity.
Expertise in NHS data sets coupled with SQL, Excel and Access experience will be essential
Please get in touch with David Wylie at People Source Consulting to discuss this role further.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in niche technology markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
For more jobs similar to this or in one of our other industry sectors please visit the People Source website [contact details removed]
Can you refer somebody for this role? You could earn up to £500 for referring a successful candidate. Visit [contact details removed] /candidate-referral to tell us of somebody you know.
- David Wylie
Your application for ‘NHS Data / Information Analyst - Berkshrie’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!