1 related match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Recruitment Genius
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lift Service and Maintenance Engineer in the South West and Plymouth area to join a company that specialises in the design, manufacturing, installation, servicing, maintenance and modernisation of commercial and residential lifts and escalators.
You will be responsible for carrying out regular maintenance service visits and callouts to lifts and equipment within your allocated area. You will be expected to build excellent customer relationships with all clients on your route and provide Head Office with client ownership information when available.
- Servicing Lifts
- Attending Call-Outs
- Account Management
- Administration and Reporting
- Health, Safety, Environment and Hygiene
Skills and Experience:
- You will have NVQ Level 3, LEIA Units 1, 9, 15 and 2 other units from 12, 16 or 17.
- You must have valid UK Driving Licence
- You will be Certified under Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) or able to achieve.
- You will be an experienced Lift Service Engineer used to dealing with a portfolio of 150 lifts and have exposure to a variety of different makes and models.
- You will be able to solve issues with their lifts and the majority of problems with competitor lifts and be able to carry out basic LG1 examinations.
- You will aim to build effective relationships with internal and external customers, gaining their trust and respect through meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- You will fully understand the risks and all HSE aspects of role and proactively implement laid down procedures under own initiatives.
- No Contact
Your application for ‘Lift Service Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!