1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Net-Recruit.co.uk Ltd
- From £40,000 to £40,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Position: Human Resources Manager
Location: Stalybridge, Cheshire
Salary: circa £40,000 plus bonus
Our client is a global manufacturer of speciality and intermediate chemicals used in consumer products and industrial applications. They are a leading merchant producer of surfactants, these products are used by manufacturers of detergents, shampoos, lotions, toothpastes and cosmetics who depend on surfactants to achieve the foaming and cleaning qualities required for the products. Other applications include lubricating ingredients and emulsifiers for agricultural products, plastics and composites.
They are looking to recruit a “hands on” HR Manager for their Stalybridge Site who is prepared to get “stuck in” with operational day to day HR and offer inspiration and motivation to the Management Team, to set and achieve the highest standards of employment services. The role is a key leadership role, with a focus on employee development and also encompassing recruitment, employment relations, reward, performance management and coaching.
• Manage Key projects/activities e.g. People development, Quality improvement, Performance Management Process and support the managers in their implementation.
• Manage and maintain competence based training and development systems and support the managers to ensure effective delivery.
• Facilitate the development of a highly skilled workforce to meet the business needs and goals for all the services and people in the company.
• Design / update / incorporate Training needs analysis across all employees in co-ordination with managers.
• To facilitate effective site communications
• Proactively develop and manage the company into Wellness programs, actively promote health campaigns to improve employee awareness regarding their health.
• Have regular contact and interaction with other locations and Global HR functions across the company. Share best practices within the HR arena.
The right candidate will need to be confident and resilient and will have a can do approach. Be CIPD qualified or equivalent with significant experience in a similar role within manufacturing, coupled with the interpersonal skills to build constructive relationships and work effectively with managers.
If interested in this position, simply apply with a full CV and covering letter via the button shown.
Closing Date for applications: 20th December 2013
- Candidate Services
Your application for ‘Human Resources Manager’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!