Main Purpose: Participates in the development and implementation of business development and sales strategy principally for Maintenance and Minor Works activities typically from Facility Management Companies, Consultants, Contractors & End Clients.
Promotes the company brand, identifies new and suitable business opportunities, help to build new as well as managing existing customer relationships, help to prepare bids and commercial proposals and contract negotiations to ensure profitable growth in this market sector. In addition prepares sales / lead action plans, monthly sales reports and assist the
Sales Team in all aspects of Sales and Business Development activities across all Business Units with limited supervision from the Commercial Manager.
Assist with organising, communicating with and growing the existing sales and marketing function.
Develop and secure business relationships with existing Key Accounts.
* Business Development within Construction/Maintenance market for Projects and Maintenance and Minor Works both directly and indirectly. * Seek to secure sales opportunities and orders for all profit centres * Form Service Level Agreements and Strategic Alliances with key partners within the market to assist with growth. * Research and understand the competition, and evolving marketplace in which HVMS operate. * Provide the Management Team with help and support to continue the development and expansion of the business. * Provide the Management Team with advice on strategic issues such as acquisition of suppliers, contractors and traditional competitors. * Support the Estimating Team with tenders and quotations. * Contract review/negotiation * Monitor contract performance * Negotiate commercial agreements/settlements with clients to ensure invoicing queries and bad debts are minimised. * Prepare tenders for new sales enquiries. * Provides advice and assistance to Commercial Manager in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of modifications to existing processes, systems, and procedures. * Represents the organisation at various business meetings. * Provide advice and commercial support to the other areas of the business, including Rail, Utilities.
* BSc and or HND in Electrical Engineering. * Strong background in technical sales in the Construction/Maintenance industry in particular and with Facility Management Companies. * Sales background at achieving sales targets, £5m per annum. * Strong background in electrical projects incorporating HV/LV infrastructure. * Strong interpersonal and communication skills. * Knowledge of project finance, budgeting, cost estimating. * Advance IT skills including Microsoft Excel and Project. * Ability to foster a cooperative work environment. * Knowledge of business practices and procedures. * Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. * Be expected to travel at part of your working week to engage clients. * Problem solver and solution provider for clients. * Be expected to make a difference. * Trustworthy and loyal. * Is a 'people' person. * Know what the best looks like. * Someone who recognises the benefits of building long term business relationships * Is ambitious
Package Negotiable on experience
For more information or to apply for this role call Danny - [contact details removed] or email your CV to [contact details removed]
PRS require Installation Electricians in the Hitchin area to start on Tuesday 22nd April.
Phoenix Resourcing Services is a leading recruitment agency that supplies workers to the Building Services industry. PRS provides recruitment solutions for over 500 temporary contract workers each day and place over two thousands candidates into this sector every year. Over the years we have built up partnerships with a large number of clients offering positions for Engineers and Soft Service personnel. Phoenix Resourcing Services are now recruiting temporary electricians to be work around the London/M25 area, we can keep you in FULL TIME WORK on temporary contracts Which means there is no end date to your assignment, so this could be a day, a week, or it could be a year all depending on the clients requirements?
What PRS will require from you is a valid Passport or Birth Certificate and a Visa if required and all you're certification for you to be able to commence this project.
Candidates must be City & Guilds Level 3 2330 & 17th Edition qualified to be accepted for this roe.
Your job role will include but not limited to Installations of: Emergency Lighting 230v Distribution Boards Tray, Trunking & Containment Ring & Radial Circuits Lighting Circuits
Start a career as a plumber, Electrician or Gas fitter and have the opportunity to create the life you deserve. Training with one of the largest skills providers can open the door to a whole new future: •Start a successful new career - be your own boss or work for a contractor • Gain a second source of income - earn more when you want, while maintaining the security of your present employment There will always be a demand for skilled, qualified trades people. Our plumbing courses, gas courses, electrical courses and renewable energy courses lead to industry recognised qualifications. You could then start a successful career in your chosen trade, running your own business or working for a company. We also have The Great British Trades Network which will supply work to your straight away once qualified so you can get straight into your new job earning cash. So make the change today and start a career in one of these great sectors. Please click apply for more information and a video going into this career path in more depth.
An Electrical Contracts Manager is required to join an Electrical Contractors specialising in the shop fitting and commercial industry, based in Hemel Hempstead and operate throughout the UK. The Company has been established since 1970 and have built a reputation over the years for providing a professional and reliable quality service.
- To develop excellent working relations with a wide range of contacts, such as clients, designers, teams of electricians and directors. - Attending regular internal meetings with directors to update on projects. - Reading and understanding design specifications and technical drawings. - Responsible for contracts from initial discussions with the client, through to pricing, estimating, planning and final handover. - Planning and organising teams of electricians on site. - Responsible for ordering materials and equipment for each project ensuring delivery in advance of works commencing. - Health and Safety requirements on all projects. - Attending client contract meetings as requested. - To carry out inspection and testing of works ensuring it is to the standards required in BS7671 and recording, analysing and interpreting test data. - Maintaining clear and precise documentation and filing in line with company procedures for all projects. - To ensure that all snagging defects identified are corrected within the agreed time frame. - To attend training courses as requested.
- Qualified electrician with at least 10 years experience. - Must be conversant and qualified with 17th edition IEE Regulations and 2391. - Must possess excellent communication skills when liaising with clients, workforce and internal directors and office team. - Must have 5 years proven track record of managing teams/contracts. - Ability to cope with deadlines. - Computer literate, basic understanding of spread sheets and electronic certification. - Must possess a full UK driving licence.
- Company car or car allowance. - Discretionary bonus.
About the Service Engineer Role As a Service Engineer you will have an opportunity to develop your mechanical and electrical skills in an established engineering business environment. Reporting to the Technical Service Manager, you will be working on client sites performing general electrical and mechanical engineering duties to ensure that our pump systems are operating as specified.
As a Service Engineer your responsibilities and duties will include: (i) Maintenance, repairs commissioning and installation of our pump stations and associated equipment; (ii) Entering into confined spaces and dealing with grey water and effluent; (iii) Effective communications with the office support staff, providing reports and photos of pumps, associated equipment, etc.; (iv) Upselling to clients of Service Agreements and other Company products; (v) Travelling nationwide to perform these duties; (vi) Working independently or within a team.
About You If you are currently in a Service Engineer role or are currently working as a Trainee Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer, this is the ideal next step in your career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Service Engineer: a) Good mechanical and electrical skills; b) The ability to work remotely; c) Flexibility to work on our Emergency Call-Out Rota; d) Mature communication skills; e) The ability to deal professionally with customers; f) Constructive interpersonal skills; g) The ability to work independently or as a member of a team h) A positive personality and helpful disposition.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Service Engineer: • Service or maintenance engineering experience; • BS7671:2008 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Qualification; • Experience of working with pumps (preferably of the submersible kind) • Flexible approach; • Trustworthy, honest and have integrity;
The successful candidate must hold a current UK driving licence, should live locally and will ideally have experience in this type of role.
About Our Client Our client has been established for over 20 years specialising in the manufacture, project design, sale, installation commission, service and repair of door entry, access control, CCTV, TVIRS and communication solutions. Over the last few years their business has been expanding rapidly due to new contracts and will be continuing expansion in 2014.
From their headquarters in Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire they offer nationwide coverage for the supply, installation and maintenance of their products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this established high volume food processing business as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer. You will be involved with planned preventative and breakdown maintenance of production machinery on site.
Skills Mechanical engineer with a very good electrical appreciation that includes machine fault finding skills Ability to read and interpret both electrical schematic and mechanical technical drawings Good communication and ability to remain calm under pressure
Qualifications Minimum City & Guilds or equivalent qualification in engineering.
Experience Recent experience carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance. Ideally experience of working within the food or an FMCG environment on fast moving process equipment.
Hours of work will be Saturday & Sunday (7am-3pm) and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (10am-6pm)
As part of the national field maintenance team you will be responding to re-active and planned service calls across primarily on our more specialist roast and ground equipment but also on their equipment within our entire estate. This will include working on 3 phase equipment for the speciality coffee market, in addition to some vending machines and to a lesser extent on chilled cabinets. You will be undertaking complex preventative maintenance work and preparing equipment for external assessment for pressurised vessel testing/boiler inspections.
Alongside your formal training and/or previous experience, together with the outstanding levels of training provided by the company you will be expected to diagnose and fix all types of faults (working to component level) - ensuring our Customers equipment is repaired within our agreed service levels.
* Respond to re-active service calls on equipment * Execute installations and Customer training on newly installed equipment * Carry out preventative/routine maintenance on equipment * Liaise with Customer and company call centre staff to ensure everyone is kept informed
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Thorough electrical knowledge including experience and confidence of working on 3 phase equipment * Thorough mechanical knowledge (including experience of hydraulics) * Ability to read and understand circuit & hydraulic diagrams and schematics * Good knowledge & understanding of coffee and the culture of this sector * Barista trained to C&G certification level * Deciding and managing on site swap outs of speciality coffee equipment where appropriate (for workshop overhaul) * Knowledge of all payments systems - cash or cashless * Accurate fault finding to component level (eg; operational component). * Basic understanding of refrigeration principles. * Full understanding of safe working practices & H&S requirements * Full clean driving license * Confidence in communicating with Customers * Basic food hygiene certificate (handling and working with fresh milk)
Package: £21,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience - Company van, tools & specialist equipment, uniform supplied appropriate to the changing needs of the role.
To apply for this role Call Danny [contact details removed] or email your CV to [contact details removed]
Maintenance Fitter / Engineer - Stevenage Manufacturing Company Stevenage, Hertfordshire £22,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Maintenance Fitter / Engineer required to work within a diverse manufacturing environment incorporating electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, MIG/TIG welding, CNC/PLC, conveyorised and automated manufacturing facilities.
The successful candidate would be required to perform preventative, fault finding and emergency breakdown maintenance procedures to minimise any manufacturing down time. This vacancy is notionally for a day shift position; however a flexible approach to a change of day shift working patterns to cover breakdowns and some installation work would be required together with some limited and pre-planned weekend work as and when required.
Consideration would be given to candidates that can demonstrate a depth of knowledge and experience gained as either a skilled mechanical fitter or as an industrial electrician who have then subsequently acquired a demonstrable range of additional and varied skills.
The Maintenance Fitter / Engineer role is being managed by agency innovator RecruitmentRevolution.com. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.
Our Client is a design/ manufacturer of measurement systems.
Due to an increase in workload are currently looking for a
A contract /permanent opportunity is now open for a Design Engineer to join a manufacturing client based in Hitchin.
ideally you will be a Mechanical Designer with experience including Precision Tooling, Special Purpose Machinery, Machine Tools or similar.
The role will require you to produce conceptual designs ranging from simple assemblies to fully automated mechanical systems such as machine tools, high speed equipment, conveyors, gantry systems or related.
You will have experience using CAD systems to create technical drawings in AutoCAD (2D) with knowledge of a 3D CAD package (Inventor, Solidworks, Pro-Engineer).
Experience of Electromechanical, Mechatronic Systems would put you at a good advantage along with a knowledge of PLC, motor controlled equipment, motion control, automation or similar.
Process Engineer Contract – 6 months (+ extensions) – Hertfordshire Chemical / Process / Manufacturing
My client has a requirement for a Process Engineer to work with them in Hertfordshire, working on their production facilities. You will be providing process engineering design, documentation, specification and engineering for existing and new facilities to enhance efficiency/ capability.
The successful Process Engineer should:- - Hold a degree or equivalent in chemical/ process engineering/ related discipline - Have good experience working in a process engineering role. You may come from a manufacturing / chemical / petrochemical / oil and gas background. - Have a high level of technical expertise- good understanding of engineering principles - Understanding of P&IDs, process design documentation, design and specification of process plant equipment and systems
This is a great opportunity to work on some exciting and fast moving projects; there’s plenty of work so this should be a long term opportunity. You’ll need to jump in and hit the ground running in this fast-paced environment, with good communication and IT skills.
Please don’t hesitate to send your CV across ASAP if you are interested in the position and I can tell you more. People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.