1 related match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- MJ Experia Marketing
- From £18,000 to £23,000 per year + OTE
- West Midlands
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Graduate / Gap Year Students Wanted: No Experience Needed
This role offers a comprehensive Graduate Sale Management scheme to help develop you into a business manager in the future. International prospects are on offer with this specialist event sales company.
MJ Experia Marketing in Birmingham City Centre is looking to fill an immediate opening for a full time Graduate Sales Trainee on behalf of one of their clients. The individual will work within a fast-paced work environment filled with motivated and talented individuals.
In this Graduate Sales Trainee role you will assist with the innovation of new marketing strategies and practices, generate "Out of the Box" campaigns and create cost-effective measurable marketing results.
Graduate Sales Trainee duties include:
• Perform proper on-site presentations about clients' products/services in order to successfully drive sales
• Liaise with customers and perform customer service duties
• Responsible for maintaining production at retail events, set-up work stations, make sure it is presentable and visually appealing in order to attract customers
• Develop professional relationships with clients, customers and office administration staff
Graduate Sales Trainee Requirements:
• Over the age of 18
• Energetic & like to have fun
• Enjoys working with people in a team environment
• Like to work hard and see results
• Excellent communication & people skills
• Local to Birmingham City Centre (B5) in order to attend client training and receive iPads for usage at events
Little to no experience is necessary as MJ Experia Marketing will provide hands-on training in all divisions of their company including:
• Retail Merchandising
• Campaign development
• Promotional sales
All earnings are based entirely on performance or completed applications and sales. This position does not involve events planning or events management.
Apply now with your CV and our recruitment team will contact successful applicants within 48 hours to arrange an interview. Please note - only candidates who are being short-listed will be contacted for an appointment.
Following the first meeting, we may invite applicants to return for a second interview which includes a day of observation at one of our local retail events, where applicants have to chance to gain an insight into their potential role. This day is non-paid and voluntary day.
Successful Applicants often come from the following background: Administrator, Sales, Customer Service, Online Home Working, Secretary, Driving, Warehouse, Picker, Packer, Assistant, Junior, Graduate, Summer Workers, Admin, Office, Field Sales, Call Centre, Data Entry, Retail
Your application for ‘Graduate / Gap Year Students Wanted: No Experience Needed’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!