1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Bluetownonline Ltd
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time
The company is the leading representative body for the UK Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Its 400 members include the full spectrum of companies working in the industry's supply chain from super major oil companies to small specialist contractors. The Directorate comprises a strong team of specialists covering the complete range of issues affecting the industry. With offices in both London and Aberdeen, the purpose of the organisation is to strengthen the long term health of the industry it serves.
They are looking to recruit a dynamic Business Development Executive to support their Business Development Director with the evolution and implementation of the Government/Industry strategy and to ensure objectives of both the Directorate and the Organisation are met. This role will be key player in ensuring the continuous improvement of service delivery to members and will support the team in areas of Project Management and Marketing as well as working across the organisation to deliver key industry messages and create innovative networking opportunities for members. The role will also provide day to day support across the organisation and will assist in the development of internal communications.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Degree level education or a Project Management Qualification in Sales and Marketing
* Relevant experience in a strategic role and contribution to business planning
* Excellent Project Management experience, together with Sales and Marketing experience in delivering high standards of customer service to a broad range of stakeholders
* Experience in delivering a high standard of customer service
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent knowledge of incorporating planning, administration, budgeting, marketing and member relationship skills and techniques
* High degree of IT literacy, specifically in MS Office applications with PowerPoint to Advanced
* Strong Interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships at all levels
* Self-motivated with a systematic approach and a good eye for detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Good team working skills and will work well on own initiative
The successful candidate should also be willing to work out of hours and to travel frequently within the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role attaching your covering letter.
(Keywords; Business Development Officer, Business Development, Project Management, National Business Development Officer, National Business Development Executive, Market Development Executive, Project Management Executive, Sales Development, Marketing Development Executive, Business Development Specialist)
- Administration Support
Your application for ‘Business Development Executive - Oil and Gas’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!