1 related match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Fundraising Vision
- From £9.50 to £9.50 per hour
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Street Charity Fundraiser
£9.50 per hour basic + bonuses
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Street Charity Fundraiser to join our incredibly successful Bristol team. The role pays a brilliant basic of £9.50 per hour and also gives you the chance to earn bonuses on top of the basic pay. Our Charity Fundraisers are paid weekly and never have to work weekends!
Street Fundraising is all about using your people skills to engage members of the public in conversation, discussing the amazing work of your charity, informing and inspiring to generate long term support by means of regular monthly donations.
Benefits of the Street Charity Fundraising role:
- We raise hundreds of thousands of pounds each year for CHARITIES such as; Marie Curie Cancer Care, Barnardos, Mencap and many more. Meaning your work helps improve the lives of millions of people.
- We provide FULL TRAINING, loads of SUPPORT and have fundraising teams in Bristol waiting for you to join in their brilliant efforts - immediate starts available
- We VALUE our Fundraisers and we promise to do everything we can to ensure you are happy, energised and always having fun
- We set realistic and achievable targets so that we pay you bonuses every week
- No working weekends
- Back in Bristol by 6pm every day
All we ask is for PASSIONATE & INSPIRING individuals who want to make a difference and who enjoy talking to people. Oh and a BIG SMILE really helps too!
HOURS: Monday to Friday 10.30am - 6pm with some daily travel when fundraising outside of Bristol (organised and paid for by us). Always back by 6pm! Full-time only.
PAY : £9.50 per hour
BONUSES & INCENTIVES : We offer a host of bonuses for our fundraisers including a performance bonus, travel bonus, refer a friend bonus, attendance bonus as well as regular incentives (we've given away all sorts from bottles of wine, festival tickets and even a PlayStation3)
So, if you think you have what it takes to be a Charity Fundraiser, are over 18 and able to meet in central Bristol each day, please click 'APPLY' below.
This role may be great for someone who has previously worked as: Charity Fundraiser, Customer Service, Sales, Telesales, Administration, Sales Assistant, Marketing Executive, Waiter, Bartender, Promotions, PR, Call Centre Executive, Marketing.
- Fundraising Vision
Your application for ‘Street Charity Fundraiser’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!