1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Simplified Recruitment
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Discretionary Bonus
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. Their group has 71 companies and 36 production facilities on all continents. Their products are available in more than 90 countries through their own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Their total sales in 2012 was NOK 15,852 million, and has more than 9,000 employees. Their Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has their head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
In the company they work together to exceed customer expectations. You will contribute to this by supporting the Operations in the delivery of their business objectives, in line with the overall company strategy. A major part of this will be identifying and supporting internal customers with their needs.
The purpose of this role is to manage the Maintenance Department by organising resources, implementing effective maintenance systems and control of all maintenance activities. Whilst ensuring maximum equipment reliability; maintain HSE standards and optimizing maintenance cost.
The main description of the role is below:
- Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures.
- Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimise unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Monitors and maintains the computerised maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Prepares reports, analyses data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Coordinates activities with Plant Operations Departments.
To be successful in the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to follow all relevant legislation and internal requirement.
- Active communication with relevant parts of their company.
- Leading by example, assessing competence and developing your team.
- Knowledge and examples of dealing with employee relations
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
- Simplified Recruitment
Your application for ‘Maintenance Supervisor’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!