1 related match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Hot Recruitment Consultants
- From £20,000 to £26,450 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Our client is a successful specialist print business with ambitious plans to grow. Established 25 years ago, they are now looking for an experienced and highly motivated internal sales person for the role of Sales Coordinator / Business Developer in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
This leading UK provider of self-adhesive labelling solutions is based in modern factory premises near Magna in Rotherham - less than 5 mins drive from J34 M1 and Meadowhall. The business currently employs a team of 12 people focussed on high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
As Sales Coordinator / Business Developer you will create and manage lead generation and help co-ordinate marketing activity for the company. Responsibilities will include research and development of new prospects and appointment making for the Sales Manager. This key support role will help ensure that the business continues to achieve its sales and profit targets.
You will be part of a small sales team and report to the Sales Manager. The company operates nationally and has a clear vision of its potential markets. You will be responsible for generating new leads from within specific business sectors and will focus on prospects within a 100 mile radius of the Rotherham factory.
As Sales Co-ordinator / Business Developer you will be responsible for:
* Creating and managing lead generation for the company
* Providing pro-active support to the Sales Manager
* Telephone appointment making in line with agreed targets
* Generating new enquiries in line with agreed targets
* Researching for new leads and opportunities via databases, trade directories, journals local newspapers and the internet
* Building, developing and maintaining our clients' prime target list
* Quotation follow up for order generation and feed back
* Pro-actively talking to and engaging with existing customers and contacts to maximise relationships
* Monitoring order patterns and anticipating purchases to prompt customer spend and ensure retention
* Utilisation and development of the company CRM system
As Sales Co-ordinator / Business Developer previous experience in the following is preferred:-
* Lead generation and telephone appointment making in a business to business environment (minimum of 2 years)
* Profiling, researching and identifying prospects
* Working in a small or medium sized business - print experience not essential
* Selling a variety of products and services
* Utilising social media - LinkedIn especially
* Utilising a CRM system for telesales campaign management
The position of Sales Coordinator / Business Developer offers an attractive package comprising a starting salary of between £20,000 to £23,000 per annum dependant upon experience. There will also be an incentive bonus relative to value of new sales generated worth up to 15% of basic salary.
In order to be considered for the role of Sales Co-ordinator / Business Developer our client would like you to submit your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you feel you are an ideal candidate for this vacancy.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Internal sales, business development, account manager, sales coordinator, crm, sales executive,
- Hot Recruitment
Your application for ‘SALES COORDINATOR / BUSINESS DEVELOPER’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!