Net-Tec Resourcing is currently representing a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Support Engineer to join an established company based in Peterborough.
The successful candidate will work independently or as part of a team to provide sales support services, including layouts, technical proposals, cost estimates, customer liaison, administration of internal approvals and launch of orders to the Operations group.
· To generate commercially viable proposals which are timely, accurate and fit for purpose.
· To prepare accurate cost estimates using excel-based spreadsheets to complement the proposals above.
· To work with the Sales team to create compelling proposals to be either sent or presented to customers.
· To provide routine office-based customer contact associated with the promotion and sale of equipment.
· To administer relevant documentation in the pre-contract phase, ensuring compliance with internal procedures.
· To organise and act as the representative of Sales in order launch meetings whereby secured orders are reviewed and transferred to the Operations group.
· Proficient in Office products - Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
· Excellent numeracy skills.
· Ability to source cost information and estimate costs based upon available data.
· Awareness of commercial procedures.
· Ability to present to customers in a positive manner.
· Ability to liaise with suppliers.
· Ability to liaise with "internal customers".
· Ability to undertake travel to our customer base worldwide where necessary. AutoCAD experience would be an advantage but not essential.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Surveyor based in Somersham, Cambridgeshire to join a successful and expanding supplier and installer of bespoke glazing products to manage the company’s survey requirements. The position of Technical Surveyor is a full-time and permanent one based at the company’s head office in Somersham, Cambridgeshire, although the company’s sites can be located throughout England.
Working alongside other technical staff, you will be an important member of the team with the responsibility of visiting the company’s clients’ construction sites to carry out dimensional and level surveys for installation of the large range of glazing products, the writing up of site reports and the communication of all necessary information to the company’s sales and installation teams.
As a Technical Surveyor your duties will include:
• The role will includes travelling and early starts and a candidate that possesses a willing and eager personality would have a distinct advantage.
An ideal Technical Surveyor will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Previous experience in site surveying; (preferably for doors / windows / joinery). • Draughting skills using AutoCAD (2010 edition or later). • A good understanding of how buildings are constructed. • A consistent and self-disciplined approach to time-keeping, presentation of drawings and written work. • Experience in being able to solve construction site-based problems. • An understanding of how glazing frames are constructed. • A pleasant and likable character. • A full driving licence. • A high level of computer literacy with the ability use the Microsoft Office suite is an essential requirement. • Sales experience would also be helpful.
In return you will receive a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (according to experience and capability) is offered along with the use of a company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone.
The company is a successful and expanding company where there could be potential for progression for the right person.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.