Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Systems Plus Solutions (UK) Ltd
- From £40,700 to £65,000 per year
- Abingdon Dunmore
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Management of multiple systems development projects, including preparing project plans, and detailing key dates and timescales
• Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
• Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
• Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
• Analyze and document business requirements as required
• Devise Test Strategy depending on project needs
• Utilize testing knowledge and experience to assess and guide on the practicality of testing process alternatives.
• Should have a good understanding of build process and deploy releases process to Synchronize different environments like Prod, QA and Test
• Be able to provide support of production systems, including operational process and procedures.
• Identify improvements to the process and assists in their implementation.
• Provide implementation support to the user community
• Provide user support, and liaise with third parties to ensure any problems are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible
• Ensuring the build process is functioning at project, integration, and systems levels and involves a minimum of human intervention
• Defects at various levels are discovered quickly at various stage of project
• Ensuring that consistent versions are provided for test and release to various environments (development, staging, testing, UAT, and production)
Experience and Skills:
• Understanding of Project Management concepts. Previous work experience in an offshore model is a plus.
• Solid IT experience, with excellent communication and coordination skills
• Experience of all stages of the development lifecycle - Waterfall and agile
• Hands on expertise in managing large teams and providing technical guidance
• Experience of working on a number of projects simultaneously, managing own time in accordance with business priorities
• Knowledge of ISO processes.
• Ability to bring the organization to CMM 4 a big plus
• Experience in testing manual and automated testing (HP tool) a plus
• Deep Knowledge of the .Net 3.5/4/0 Framework including VB.Net, ASP.Net, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.Net
• Knowledge of MSBuild
• Visual studio 2010 versions of project and solution files
• Continuous integration principles
• TFS or Team City
Closing date: 14-Mar-2014
Please send CV and cover letter to [contact details removed]
- Vinita Dixit
Your application for ‘Project Manager/Build Manager/Support Manager/Testing Manager’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!