1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Speedy Cash
- From £25,000 to £30,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Call Centre Team Leader, Nottingham, £25,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits - We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and highly motivated Call Centre Team Leader to help support our growth in our Head Office in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.
We offer our customers personal loans, and other financial services including, Cheque Cashing, Money Transfers and Cash for Gold. As a leading Payday Loan Lender in the USA since 1997, we are different and our customers know we're different. What makes us different is that we pride ourselves in offering the kind of service & respect you just won't find elsewhere.
As our Call Centre Team Leader you will contribute to the overall success of the company by leading a team of telesales collection agents to effectively deliver excellent customer service through a variety of channels including Sales, Collections and Administration.
The key responsibilities of our Call Centre Team Leader include:
- Working with your team to deliver and exceed high standards of customer service
- Motivate, coach and develop your team to ensure that all targets are met
- Ensuring the company delivers first contact resolution on all calls
- Organise and run motivational and performance review meetings
- Taking appropriate details from clients regarding their credit commitments, income, and expenditure
- Explaining the process of debt management and agreeing suitable repayment levels
- Working with third party clients and building strong relationships
The successful Call Centre Team Leader must have the following experience:
- Proven people management skills working in a debt collection or customer service based environment.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, involving, trusting, using a consultative style to inspire, engage and empower people to deliver excellent team results.
- Ability to provide clear management and direction to team members and communicate the business requirements to them.
- A sound knowledge of sales principles and debt recovery methods.
Previous experience leading a team in a call centre or contact centre environment is essential. This may have been working as a call centre team leader, contact centre team leader, call centre manager, contact centre manager or Customer Services Team Leader.
This opportunity is a dream for someone who loves variety and wants to take his or her own career aims to a new level. And the rewards and prospects are equally Speedy - we offer great training and a fun and friendly atmosphere to develop and grow your career.
For the right person we offer a very attractive basic salary with excellent benefits including an incentive plan and On Target Earnings.
Our head office is based in central Nottingham and is easily accessible from Hucknall, Arnold, Derby, Mansfield, Newark, Grantham, Melton Mowbray, Leicester and surrounding towns.
If you think you have the right skills and experience and want to be our next Call Centre Team Leader then please apply today.
- Speedy Cash
Your application for ‘Call Centre Team Leader’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!