A leading UK supplier of address data quality solutions looking for an enthusiastic person with a can-do attitude to join their Customer Support Team in Norwich.
You will provide support to customers using their range of web services, APIs, software and datasets.
Salary up to £20k + benefits, dependent on skills and experience
As a Technical Support Analyst, you'll work with their customers to answer their questions and solve their problems. You'll do this in a variety of ways, often by email and phone but increasingly using instant messaging and Twitter.
By working alongside your fellow analysts and their developers, rapidly you'll establish yourself as an expert when it comes to getting the best out of their products.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Professional, friendly and reliable manner - Strong understanding of IT - Excellent spoken and written communication skills - Excellent team working skills - Pragmatic and resourceful approach that helps you find solutions and workarounds - Eagerness to learn and stay on top of product changes - Basic awareness of programming and databases
Your ability effectively to handle these types of scenario will also help:
- Guide a customer through an installation or update process - Review and fix a customer's programming code snippet - Assist with getting the latest data updates distributed to customers - Identify and resolve configuration issues within a customer's account - Distinguish between client-side and server-side code just by looking at an example
Your success criteria is to ensure every customer interaction provides them with a fantastic experience.
Salary and benefits
Up to £20k, dependent on skills and experience
They also offer:
- Generous 8% non-contributory pension scheme - 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays and extra days between Christmas and New Year) - Free life assurance - Cycle scheme membership - Childcare vouchers provision
From £45,000 to £100,000 per year + Be your own Boss!
If you’re currently working as a Recruitment Consultant, the idea of running your own business has probably crossed your mind.
SSG can help.
We’ve already helped hundreds of Recruitment Consultants launch their own Recruitment business. Some are still working with us; others have sold their businesses and have made big bucks!
We can help you with:
Names and Brands for your Recruitment Business Your own website – specific to your business Your logo, stationery and business cards Email hosting and Technical Support Job Posting and CV Search facilities with major job boards Full back office support Business development mentoring and guidance Accounts, compliance and all legal formations
We will help you to create your new business, then provide support for as long as you need us.
“So what does SSG get out of it? You don’t do it for free”
If we had a penny for every time we’ve heard someone say this....
Well, you’re absolutely right, no we don’t offer our service for free – BUT we would never take more 30% from all that you bill, AND we launch your business for free –no monthly fees, no setup costs, nothing.
Sound good? Of course it does! We’ve been in this game for over 10 years so we know you’ll be looking for some more info, why not visit our website then give David Jones a call for an informal chat
Due to expansion an excellent opportunity has arisen for an IT Graduate to help assist the IT Department of a very busy and successful hospital. You will be joining one of the largest independent specialist hospitals in East Anglia which provide specialist learning disability services for adults.
As an IT Graduate your duties will include: • Installing PC’s and MAC’s • Providing support & troubleshooting for PC’s, MAC’s and servers (mainly on-site) • Setting up email accounts and website hosting • Managing hosted accounts • Antivirus support • Supporting in-house software development group (e.g. Testing). • Knowledge of networks, cabling, troubleshooting.
The ideal IT Graduate will have the following skills and experiences: • Have the ability to demonstrate an excellent level of technical knowledge and be able to apply this through every task presented to them • Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner • Good organisational skills • Be able to work under pressure, be responsible, punctual, diligent and understanding • Be consistent and able to complete tasks thoroughly • Have the ability to work alone when necessary using your own initiative • Knowledge in C# / .net / HTML would be desirable • Technical certification - such as MCSA, CCNA or MCP’s would be desirable
In return you will receive a salary of £17,200 pa.
Please note all applicants need to be DBS certified - This can be provided by the company at a cost.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
• With a particular focus on the domestic building sector • Flexible Location • c£80,000, plus bonus, benefits Six figure package This Sales Director appointment will instantly appeal to a successful sales director who has a demonstrable track record supplying the house building and related domestic market and who has first class credentials with the key national and independent builders merchants.
The client forms part of a hugely admired International Group, an acknowledged leader in the provision of technical building products and systems; ambitious and highly successful the group is known for its innovative approach, technology focus and excellence in all that it does.
The UK building services market where they have a portfolio of well established brands, is a market with significant potential and this senior role is designed to exploit their presence even further – particularly in the domestic sector.
As UK Sales Director you will be leading sizeable sales, technical and sales support teams (approx. 90 strong), this is a challenging sales directorship with a clear focus on growth and profitability. Whilst the Group is well structured, there will be ample scope to bring strategic influence to your business, delivering the kpi’s and building enduring relationships and loyalty with your customer base. Motivating your team and embedding the Group’s vision and values will be a high priority.
A high quality sales leader is required for this UK Sales Director role, intellectually strong you will be degree level qualified, and with a demonstrable track record of success selling into the domestic building services market. In particular you will be experienced in a multi-channel approach dealing with specifiers, developers and contractors in the public and private housing sector. Of equal importance are your personal relationships with the national and independent distribution partners. A sharp strategic thinker, self driven and entrepreneurial you will be a confident and inspiring leader, a believer in stretched targets and absolutely committed to getting the best from your team.
This is a superb opportunity to make a real impact on this strategically important sector and in addition to a highly competitive remuneration package, the opportunity for ongoing career development is very real indeed in the UK Sales Director role.
Please forward in absolute confidence a full curriculum vitae, to Adderley Featherstone by clicking on the 'Apply@ button and completing a short application.
Job Title: Spares and Warranty Administrator Location: Thetford Salary: Negotiable, Depending on Experience
Our client is a leading manufacturer of vehicle recovery equipment and are looking for a Spares and Warranty Administrator as follows:
Aim of Role:
Primarily to ensure all spares enquiries are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
Spares Administrator Key Tasks:
1. To handle customer spares requirements from enquiry to fulfilment - efficiently and responsibly. 2. To ensure that customers have full and accurate price / delivery details for their requirements as necessary. 3. To ensure all documentation relating to spares orders is accurately expedited. 4. To ensure that all spares orders are priced correctly and efficiently packed, labeled and despatched in accordance with customer's expectations.
Warranty Administrator Key Tasks:
1. To attend relevant quality meetings in conjunction with Quality Control team, supplying information where required and acting on information supplied as applicable. 2. To discuss with suppliers and return where applicable any material subject to a Non Conformance (NC). 3. Update information within the NC register regarding any actions taken as applicable. 4. Progress outstanding material returns / credits with relevant suppliers to ensure NC closure in a timely fashion.
1. Contribute ideas which will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Team / Company, working with colleagues as necessary 2. Support other team members where necessary subject to work load.
A busy role that requires the ability to absorb technical information and perform well under pressure; numeracy for costing purposes and sound communication and computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office; Sage 200 experience would be advantageous. Experience in the automotive or engineering fields would be useful.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Based in King’s Lynn, Norfolk, they are a full service agency who currently have a team of twenty full-time staff members
They offer full service marketing expertise to a wide variety of clients. All of their expert staff members are based in-house which makes them one of the largest provincial agencies in East Anglia.
This role consists of helping the digital team deliver creative and technically outstanding search marketing for their clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Producing keyword analyses, recommendations documents and technical reports, and routinely dealing with complex SEO issues on an ad-hoc basis. - Contributing to the development of an SEO strategy for their clients, and proactively identifying new SEO opportunities and making suggestions for SEO strategy, site improvements and link building opportunities for retained and prospective clients on an ongoing basis. - Working with the whole team and sharing knowledge and experience with digital executives and helping them to develop and improve it's offering. - Manage or assist with managing PPC accounts for their clients, applying best practice techniques to deliver the best possible results within the specified budget. - Attending and contributing to client meetings along with other members of the team and taking part in conference calls. - Assisting in the preparation and delivery of proposals and pitches for new business. - Analysing website data and producing detailed reports.
You will also be expected to maintain your knowledge of the changing search industry, through independent research, sharing knowledge with other members of the team and attending industry events and sharing your learning with the rest of the company.
You will have an excellent understanding of both on and off page SEO, technical SEO considerations and a desire and ability to learn more. You will have a logical and analytical mind, show initiative and take pride in your work. You will have enough experience of delivering SEO for websites to begin to make a difference to their clients' campaigns straight away. You should be a confident and effective communicator, able to simply and effectively convey complex ideas both verbally and in well-written English.
- Advanced Excel skills - Excellent written and spoken English. - A thorough understanding of how search engines work - At least one years experience of applying modern SEO strategies and techniques. - A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone. - Understanding of web analytics.
- Ability to code websites using HTML and CSS. - Knowledge and understanding in related fields including web analytics, PPC and social media. - Adwords Qualified. - Educated to degree level or with equivalent experience. - Proven experience in helping websites achieve search engine success in competitive industries.
A salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
Developing Your Potential Recruitment is seeking enthusiastic and committed teaching assistants to join us that would welcome the potential opportunity to work in a classroom setting within schools in your area. We are continuously working to build and maintain close partnerships with primary, secondary and SEN schools across the UK. We will canvas CV’s to schools within your area to maximize your chances of gaining supply/voluntary and long term teaching work.
Teaching assistant role and responsibilities:
• Assisting the classroom teacher • Working with small groups and 1:1 support • Supporting literacy and numeracy • Help manage pupil behaviour • Support the development and effectiveness of work teams • Help pupils to access the curriculum • Work with other professionals • Liaise effectively with parents
Applicants that are qualified or have previous experience in a childcare setting are preferred however, we do not discriminate so all applications are welcome and will be considered.
Developing Your Potential Recruitment will review all candidates CV’s as we will aim to help you with any additional help you may require to maximise your employment opportunities.
Developing Your Potential Recruitment is a professional recruitment and training organisation which prides itself in getting all of their candidates to the very highest level. In addition to all of our recruitment services, Developing Your Potential Recruitment also offers ongoing additional support to all of its candidates via the following:
• Your own dedicated consultant • Access to opportunities throughout the UK • Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
(* for further information on the additional support we give our candidates please visit our website)
Developing Your Potential Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form with a full CRB check (this will cost you £65 if applied through developing your potential recruitment) you must also supply 2 references.
For further information, please visit our website at [contact details removed]
Send us your CV today to apply. Developing Your Potential Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Flexible Hours to Suit FULL & PART TIME AVAILABLE Work from home with a major British PLC currently expanding throughout the UK & Ireland. Our business allows you to create a fantastic income with the flexibility to fit around your Family life, current job, Business or Studying. Benefits include: - • Flexible hours to Suit. • Work in your local area. • £200 - £500+ per month Starting Income Part Time • Full Training & Ongoing Support • Potential to progress and earn £2,000 - £4,000+ per month • Cash Bonuses • Car & Holiday Reward Program For more information
Whether you're looking to earn extra money, a change of career or an improved lifestyle, this is the ideal move for you.
You can earn an income from day one, and with hard-work and commitment build a residual income of up to £2,000 per month. This position provides full support from an established, successful home shopping company.
This position also offers a great social element, combined with regular outdoor activity.
For further information on how you can make earn an extra income with this home based opportunity, apply today.