1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- From £17,945 to £17,945 per year + Extensive Benefits
- United Kingdom
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
UK Wide Full & Part Time Opportunities Available
Not every HR role is a conventional office job – if you’re looking for a different kind of HR opportunity, then it’s time to explore what the Army has to offer.
Every unit in the Army needs top-class administrators. So by joining us you could be posted all over the world, or could work on multi-million pound project teams at home. Supporting soldiers in combat zones or in the UK is a unique opportunity to develop and prove yourself.
Join the Army: As an HR Specialist, you’ll get world-class training and skills that will prove invaluable to your future civilian career. At the same time, serving your country will offer more excitement and challenges than you’ll find in civilian roles.
Join the Reserves: You might already be an HR professional or you might be interested in specialising in HR for the first time. Whatever your circumstances, you’ll receive the same training and gain the same skills and qualifications as a full time soldier – you’ll earn the same salary and benefits too (on a pro rata basis).
Qualifications to gain include:
* Introductory Award in Administrative Management (Key Skills Level 2 qualification)
* Institute of Administrative Management accreditation throughout your career
* Certificate in Administrative Management (QCF Level 3)
* Cat B Driving Licence
* Human Resource Management (including Chartered Institute of Personal Development)
* Information Technology Qualification (ITQ) Apprenticeship QCF Level 2
* Accountancy qualifications including Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
* Minimum GCSE grade D in English Language and Maths.
* Vocational qualifications such as an NVQ in Business Administration will also be considered.
* Starting salary of £17,945
* 6 weeks’ paid leave plus bank holiday
* Good pension
* Free healthcare
* Free gym facilities and chances to take part in regular organised sport
* Subsidised accommodation
* Excitement and travel
* Career progression opportunities
Next Steps: We look at your skills, interests and goals then advise the best career path. Whichever role you choose there will be the opportunity for travel, adventure and teamwork. Register on our website and start your application now.
- Army Recruiting
Your application for ‘HR Specialists / Administrators’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!