1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Recruitment Genius
- Tyne and Wear
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
This organisation, part of a progressive Group of companies offering engineered solutions to the oil and gas and global energy sector, delivers weld overlay solutions to its customers within the oil and gas industry, using state-of-the-art technology. It was one of the first companies in Europe to routinely clad alloy steels with corrosion resistant alloys, and its reputation now extends around the world. It has a proven track record, and delivers to market-leading quality standards.
They are currently looking to recruit a Engineering & Sales Support position for their manufacturing team, based in their Boldon operation.
- Reading engineering drawings and calculating weld metal requirements
- Verifying quotes against customer purchase orders
- Converting quotes and creating a sales order on the Company’s Enterprise Resource Planning system (Progress Plus)
- Creating and amending the Bill Of Materials and Part Masters for parts on Progress Plus
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Tracking customer order commitment dates and ensuring alignment between sales and production
- Generating sales order contracts and ensuring appropriate authorisations
- Calculating appropriate pricing for onsite work using welder timesheets
- Creating Documentation Packs and amending for customers where necessary
- Verifying heat treatment charts and ensuring welder qualifications are up to date
- Providing general administrative support for the facility
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience of supporting a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Good level of IT literacy
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills
- First class organisational skills with the ability to adapt and multi task
- An enthusiastic and dependable team player
- Be customer focused and resilient
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, though will be in line with current market rates circa £22K
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else, we only charge the employer £199 or less to recruit you (job seekers never pay anything). This low price means there is a clear incentive for the employer to give your application priority.
- No Contact
Your application for ‘Engineering & Sales Support’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!