1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- P&C Recruitment Ltd
- From £30,000 to £36,000 per year + php, life assurance, pension and reloc
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Expanding Electronics Company now needs a Software Developer Scotland to £36k
The Company is an innovative and successful company that develops software enabled leading edge test & measurement products that test network equipment to the latest telecoms standards.
They have a particular focus on timing synchronisation for networks and equipment where they are recognised throughout the industry as the experts in this area and therefore sell their products globally. Products are based on proprietary hardware platforms with software configurable personalities and PC based instrument control and results analysis software packages.
Their R&D team is growing to support our expanding product portfolio. As part of this growth we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Developer who will help shape the future user experience of our products. The successful candidate will enjoy working on the leading edge and be able to innovate and deliver in a fast paced and busy environment.
• Working with marketing to clarify and turn user requirements into UI and software designs.
• Estimating timescales based on an outline of the implementation and developing and delivering quality software to those timescales.
• Contributing to the architectural development and evolution of the software to keep it flexible and maintainable as market requirements evolve.
• Support quality oriented activities necessary to deliver a product that will delight our customers.
• Learn the domain and hence appreciate the real life use cases of the product features.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Educated to Degree level in Computer Science or an equivalent subject
• At least 3 years experience of application software development:
o Essential skills: Embedded Linux development of multithreaded applications using C++/C, Debugging using the GNU debugger.
o Desirable skills: Linux kernel/driver development and patching, QT embedded application development, UML
• Adaptable to new technologies and standards
• Proven experience employing a logical approach to problem solving.
• Demonstrated ability to respond to tight deadlines in a dynamic team environment.
The benefits package includes a contributory pension plan, life assurance cover and personal Health Care Options.
Interested? Then please send your CV to me for the Software Developer Scotland to £36k vacancy on the email address in this advert. Your CV WILL NOT be sent anywhere without your prior consent.
- Paul Simpson
Your application for ‘Software Developer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!