1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Aggregate Industries
- Competitive + Attractive plus competitive benefits
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Are you an experienced Site Engineer who has operated in an Earthworks environment? If so Aggregate Industries, a market-leader in Construction, would like to hear from you.
Bardon Hill, Leicestershire
Aggregate Industries is a member of the Holcim Group and a leading supplier of traditional and sustainable construction materials to major building and construction customers. With 4,000 employees and operations across the UK and Northern Europe, we’re committed to helping create a better built environment.
About the Site Engineer - Earthworks role
Aggregate Industries is about to embark on a 5 year journey that will see us develop an extension to our existing Bardon Hill Quarry in order to exploit a further 132 million tonnes of reserve. As part of this project we require an experienced Site Engineer / Agent who will scope and lead all aspects of the 5mm³ Earthworks activity required as part of the development. Your key responsibilities will be the:
• management of Sub-Contract and Third party contractors and contracts
• management of the programme of site investigation, surveys and design
• preparation and implementation of work plans, SHE plans and risk assessments
• provision of technical guidance and support to project Team.
Who we are looking for
Educated to degree level within an engineering discipline, you’ll have a proven track record in a Management / Engineering role within the Construction sector. Self-motivated, with initiative and a proactive approach, you’ll be highly experienced in Earthworks Site Management, Civil Engineering and Ecological Management. Your strong interpersonal and communication skills will match your ability to prioritise and plan ahead, and in addition you will have the following attributes:
• recognition of environmental impact and working knowledge of appropriate environmental legislation
• competent at vehicle management and full understanding of heavy earthmoving equipment
• management of the surveying function ensuring all engineering and structural designs are adhered to
• understanding of budgets and financial responsibility.
Job reference: OM7227
To apply for the Site Engineer - Earthworks role, please click on the apply button below and follow the short application procedure.
- Aggregate Industries
Your application for ‘Site Engineer - Earthworks’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!