1 related match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- From £20 to £22.10 per hour
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
CRG Defence has an excellent opportunity for Practice Nurse Band 5 to work for the MoD in the Beeston, Nottinghamshire area. The successful candidate will be required to work 24 hours per week Monday to Wednesday to start as soon as possible until 26 September 2014.
About this role: The successful candidate will be expected to:
* ? Work unsupervised and efficiently as part of a multi-disciplinary primary healthcare team
* ? Deliver a high standard of medical care (with some elements of occupational health) to military personnel
* ? Be competent in: immunisations, venepuncture, audiology, ear syringing and vaccinations
* ? Run: asthma and diabetes management, smoking cessation, travel medicine well woman and man clinics
* ? Record accurate and concise patient notes
* ? Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (including proficient computer skills)
CRG Defence can offer you the following benefits.
* ? Competitive rates of pay
* ? Assistance with travel and accommodation
* ? Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
* ? No charges or registration fees, our service to you is free
* ? Prompt weekly payments
* ? Short and long term work plus continuity of work available to suit your needs.
* ? Nationwide coverage
* ? A referral bonus of up to 100*
* ? 50 signing on bonus if you have previous MoD experience
* ? Free mandatory training
If the above position is not right for you, we have other locum vacancies throughout the UK within the NHS, MoD, HM Prison Service and Private sector, please contact us for details.
CRG Defence supplies the MoD with personnel, both in the UK and overseas. It covers 67 grades of healthcare professionals, including Nurses, GPs and Doctors, AHPs, HSS staff and Social Workers. The majority of the CRG registered staff have Military Medical Centre experience and are DMICP (Defence Medical Information Capability Programme) literate. This makes CRG Defence one of the largest locum agencies supplying all grades of health and dental staff to the Armed Forces (RAF, Army and Navy).
CRG are an equal opportunities employer.
To find out more and to apply:
Please email your CV to or call us on .You can also apply online at
Not the job for you? We have various temporary and permanent CRG Defence roles across the country. Visit our website
* Subject to terms and conditions. For referral bonus see
- CRG - Castlerock Recruitment Group
Your application for ‘Practice Nurse Band 5 - MoD - Nottinghamshire’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!