Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Vacancy Filler Ltd
- From £33,000 to £40,000 per year + Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Role: Construction Contracts Co-ordinator
Location: Leicester, LE1 1HA
Salary: £33,000 - £40,000 Per annum
Term: Perm, Full time
Our client is a leading, independent multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy operating throughout the UK. They are currently looking for a Construction Contracts Co-ordinator in their Leicester office, who will be responsible for reviewing and drafting consultancy appointment documents.
• Reviewing professional appointment documents, collateral warranties, novation agreements, confidentiality agreements
• Advising Partners, Directors, Associates and Project Managers on risk associated with each appointment
• Negotiating amendments to proposed professional appointments
• Drafting consultancy appointment documents using industry standard forms
• Providing general advice on contracts to Partners, Directors, Associates and Project Managers
• Delivering relevant internal seminars and trainings
Qualifications, experience and key skills required:
• Knowledge of contract law and construction industry standard forms of appointment, preferably with experience of construction contracts and/or consultancy appointments
• Construction industry experience
• Ideally legal background with LLB or a good understanding and interest in construction law
• Good working knowledge of MS Office packages
• Ability to communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner
• Excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
In return we offer an attractive salary with benefits including 26 days holidays (plus statutory days), pension scheme, BUPA, life assurance, training and development opportunities, salary sacrifice schemes.
How to apply
If interested in this Construction Contracts Co-ordinator role in Leicester please apply with your CV and a covering letter, indicating your current remuneration or salary expectations.
- Richard Ford
Your application for ‘Construction Contracts Co-ordinator’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!