Following unprecedented growth, our client, a national retail brand now has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Store Manager with a salary of up to £28,000 + Bonus for their £multi-million Clacton on Sea store.
Working as a Manager with our client means that you will have complete autonomy over the running of your store. It really is the next best thing to having your name over the door! You will decide on the layout of your store, you will order your own stock, you will decide on your own promotions; you will lead, inspire and motivate your staff from within the heart of the action.
Store Manager Responsibilities will include:
- Store merchandising and stock replenishment, to make sure the store is kept at the highest standard.
- Day to day management of the store team, as well as coaching and development.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed.
- Working towards store targets and KPI's, as well as ensuring productivity to maximise sales.
- Maintain communication with both senior management as well as the company Head Office.
- Excellent organisational skills to ensure the smooth running of the store.
- Have a commercial outlook and be looking for new ideas to contribute to the store and the company.
- Maintain exceptional customer service in store, at all times.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who loves variety and wants to take his or her own career to a new level. We are looking for Managers who are TRADERS who don`t mind getting their hands dirty and being a part of the team.
Large Homeware Stores
Large Fast Paced Fashion Outlets
Large DIY Stores
Discount Food Retailer
Discount Frozen Food Retailers
Discount Homeware Retailers
Large Multi-product Discount Stores on Retail Parks
Apply now, via the following link, to be the new Store Manager with this exciting company ...
- A thorough knowledge of Vitamins, Minerals, Supplements and herbal remedies and the ability to advise customers confidently and competently? - Qualifications to Naturopathic, Nutrition or Medical Herbalist Certificate/Degree level or equivalent or experience within the health food retail industry with an excellent knowledge of natural remedies? - Experience in a retail environment? - Exceptional Customer Service standards?
We specialise in innovative and quality Natural Remedies and organic skin care products.
Would you like to come and work as part of a small, vibrant & friendly team? This is your chance to join us and develop your career.
Your role will be part of a team making sure that you ‘wow’ our customers with great service and detailed knowledge.
We offer: Competitive rates of pay based on knowledge and experience. Great working environment. Continuing development and training assured. Good Staff Discount across the entire store. Opportunities to get involved in event planning.
Please send your CV with covering letter to: [contact details removed] or apply via our website: [contact details removed]
Vehicle Maintenance Engineer Team Manager (LGV, MHE) - Top 4 Food Retailer Distribution Centre - Sittingbourne Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package
Job type: Full Time Closing Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014
We are the only supermarket that integrates manufacturing, logistics and retailing in one seamless organisation to the level that we do. Our Logistics function is quite exceptional. We work with Supply Chain to deliver the shortest lead times in the industry, 24/7, working as one team and bringing the best out in our people, which is one reason why we have dedicated training & development teams at every one of our sites. We plan well ahead for the future but can respond to changes within hours and minutes. And we're proud to say that we buy, clean and maintain our own vehicles which don't just deliver goods but collect recyclable waste as well, so that we don't just have one of the greatest but also the greenest Logistics operations you'll find anywhere. If you're looking for a faster moving, farther reaching, retail logistics career, it's here.
We're looking for you!
Reporting to the Shift Operations Manager, you will lead a team of LGV, MHE & Fridge Engineers to to deliver the highest levels of quality and productivity driving their performance through ongoing coaching and engagement.
Do you have...
> A positive attitude? > The desire to coach and develop others > Commitment to achieving results through your people? > Strong proven management skills in a fast paced vehicle maintenance environment? > Good organisational and prioritisation skills?
Day to Day you will be...
> Overseeing vehicle maintenance operations > Plan the time and resources of your engineering team to ensure KPI's are met > Ensuring all vehicle repairs comply with legislation and health & safety guidelines.
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary, we offer a discount card for you and a friend or family member giving you 10% off your shopping . We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
You may have worked in the following capacities: VMU Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Engineer, MHE Engineer, HGV Engineer, Mechanic
The Vehicle Maintenance Engineer Team Manager role is managed by agency innovator RecruitmentRevolution.com.
Boost is looking for an Assistant Manager in Central London. Paying up to £20k if you are passionate about the customer experience, excited by sales and motivated by team development then this is the job for you.
Founded in Australia, Boost is now 12 years old, the largest International retail juice brand outside the USA with around 300 stores in 16 countries. We launched in the UK April 2007 in Manchester - which still remains one of our top 3 stores around the world - and have no plans to stop growing.
'We are fanatical about our product '
Position: Assistant Manager Location: Central London Salary: Up to £20k basic ROLE: Boost Juice Bars are now looking for an enthusiastic and focused Assistant Manager to help lead the team in their key store in Central London.
a) Driving sales and profit
b) Continual growth and development of the team.
c) Passionate about the customer experience: Always looking at ways to make this amazing.
c) Constantly maintaining operational standards.
d) Motivating and incentivising the team to maximise performance: Always looking at ways to make this amazing.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
a) Have lengthy proven experience in a similar role with a proven record of successfully managing teams in a food retail environment.
b) Can demonstrate skills in coaching and team motivation.
c) Have a track record of exceeding sales and profit targets.
d) Can deliver an amazing experience to customers both personally and through the team.
e) Reliable, a team player and an operationally hands on leader
f) Always ready to take on the next great challenge
You may have experience of the following: Assistant Store Manager, General Manager, Coffee Shop, Retail Manager, Bar Management, Food Retail, Catering Manager, Food and Beverage Sales, Fresh Food, Restaurant Manager, Hospitality , Supervisor, Team Leader etc
Our client is an award winning and fast growing restaurant concept and they are looking for Assistant Manager's to join their dynamic and fun team across London , salary up to £26,000 , with great progression and bonus potential.
They have a unique restaurant concept with a focus on fresh quality ingredients and a fun, friendly approach to service. This is a great opportunity for potential progression as they are currently undergoing rapid expansion due to their popularity.
You will need to be an outstanding Assistant Manager with experience of leading and inspiring large restaurant teams.
The ideal Assistant Manager will have;
- High volume experience
- Work with enthusiasm to inspire your teams
- A service driven ethos
The successful Assistant Manager will be joining one of the countries most forward thinking and exciting restaurant brands.
If you are currently working as an Assistant Manager or Restaurant Manager or have branded experience from a food retail background at management level then we would like to hear from you!
Hospitality & Foodservice Assistants & Supervisors in SOUTH WEST LONDON ONLY
This leading office foodservice company is currently recruiting for Hospitality & Foodservice Assistants & Supervisors to join a team at a high profile multi-site establishment comprising mainly offices in South West London.
You will be the main point of contact with their customers, and your main task will be to engage positively with consumers whilst delivering an exceptional, personalised and smooth level of foodservice.
Candidates must be positive self-starters with a great approach to excellent customer service. It will be a rewarding job for the right candidates, dealing with a large number of varied customers on a weekday basis.
A) Assistants will be supported by an operations manager and customer care centre, you will be working independently in an allocated building, where you will be involved in:
- Managing and tidying your dedicated service and storage area if applicable. - Receiving trays of lunch-bags and stacking and managing a delivery trolley. - Daily deliveries of pre-ordered lunch bags to customers in a timely manner. * - Undertaking where necessary on the spot sales using a credit card processor. * - Undertaking general supportive duties as and when required. - Providing the operations manager and with structured customer feedback. - Stock taking of retail items where appropriate. - Working co-operatively with the supervisor and building managers.
B) Supervisors will additionally:
- Managing and making rotas for the team of Assistants - Conducting end of day manual, paperwork and online procedures. - Working with the operations manager, contact center and facilities manager.
The Ideal Candidate
All candidates must be/have:
- A self-starter who is a team player but also enjoys working independently. - A positive person with excellent customer service and customer care skills. - A positive attitude, vibrant personality who presents a professional image - A minimum of 12 months in front-of-house catering or in retail foodservice. - An awareness of both food and personal hygiene standards. - A good communicator with a good command written and spoken English.
Supervisors must additionally be/have:
- A minimum 2 years experience supervising events, conferences or food retail. - PC literate within a working environment using bespoke software packages.
After a telephone screening, you will be invited to a face-to-face interview onsite in SW London.
*There will be no cash sales. Almost all floors will be accessible by lift.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else, we only charge the employer £199 or less to recruit you (job seekers never pay anything). This low price means there is a clear incentive for the employer to give your application priority.