1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Recruitment Genius
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
A Marketing Assistant is required to join an exciting multi-branded company and one of the UK’s most successful, within the Outdoor and Snowsport Leisure Industry.
Based at their Head Office, Port Glasgow, and reporting to the Brand Manager (Technical Outdoor & Snow) you will be required to:-
- Assist and support the creation of annual Brand Plans
- Produce creative and effective external Brand Communication Programmes
- Effectively implement a rolling 12 month calendar of Dealer Support activity
- Deliver timely and appropriate Brand Support/Tools, across your portfolio, for use by the Sales-Force
- Assist the Brand Manager with all aspects of managing our Trade & Public events
- Attend and sometimes manage consumer and trade events around the UK
- Be a contributing member of the Marketing Department, to the benefit of all stakeholders.
This opportunity will appeal to ambitious, outgoing, resourceful self-starters (a recent graduate), who shall be able to display a fine attention to detail, possess proven work experience, function with minimum supervision and hold a full, clean, driving licence.
Your personal attributes, will include excellent communication & social skills, an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, in addition to possessing a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
It is highly desirable that you have an avid interest in Outdoor pursuits, particularly camping.
- Geoff Newman
Your application for ‘Marketing Assistant – Technical Outdoor & Snow’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!