1 related match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Vacancy Filler Ltd
- From £27,500 to £27,500 per year + Profit Share Bonus, healthcare, Pension
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Role: Account Manager-Publishing
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Location: Paisley, PA1 1JS
Benefits: Generous profit share and bonus scheme, private healthcare and pension
One of the UK's leading corporate publishers is on the lookout for a talented, experienced and ambitious Account Manager to manage one of its key international accounts, based in Paisley, outside Glasgow.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have come from a creative agency or journalism background and be used to dealing with corporate clients in a professional and energetic way. You will be a self-starter, motivated and be able to work on your own initiative.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a formal qualification in communications or marketing (degree level)
• Has previous experience working in a client facing role in a creative agency (two years minimum)
• Has developed and delivered complex communication projects
• Can demonstrate exceptional client service skills
• Can source and develop great stories
• Is resilient and tenacious and able to problem-solve
• Can work to tight deadlines on multiple projects, without compromising standards
• Can guide and support clients to make the right decisions.
About the role
Reporting to the Account Director, the Account Manager will be responsible for managing one of our key international accounts, dealing with multiple stakeholders across a worldwide business to produce a suite of publications and campaigns.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Managing significant email traffic in a timely and organised manner
• Creating, updating and managing status reports on copy and design flow
• Working with the account director, client and designers on copy construction and art direction
• Managing model release forms and other similar administration tasks
• Working with the production manager to ensure schedules and costs are updated and recorded accurately
• Liaising with writers and designers to ensure deliverables are managed according to client expectations
It's a demanding role which requires exceptional organisational skills and acute attention to detail. But it is also immensely rewarding and creative, offering a unique opportunity to produce ground-breaking paper and digital publications. Working patterns are 9-5:30, Monday to Friday – though a degree of flexibility will be required from both sides.
What’s in it for you?
Benefits include a generous profit share and bonus scheme, private healthcare and pension. Starting salary will be in the region of £27,500pa
About the company
Founded in 1999, our client has grown to become one of the UK's leading creative communications companies with an award-winning reputation in delivering first-class paper and digital publications, as well as video and other multimedia communications. The company has a global clientele and is based in Scotland, with offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our client and becoming part of this success story, please click on the Apply button and follow the short application procedure. Please include a cover letter telling us why you feel you are suitable for this role.
- Richard Ford
Your application for ‘Account Manager-Publishing’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!