1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Ilision Ltd
- From £22,000 to £28,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Our client requires a strong technical support analyst for their established Ecommerce development business based in the heart of Leicester. You will thrive in an exciting varied role in a fast growing company established 5 years. You will be providing system administration, analysis, and design functions for all the company’s computer systems and customer ecommerce websites circa 200+ servers. At one end this involves helping design, create and run our production and development/QA environments. At the other it extends to configuring and maintaining our email system, internal office network and associated hardware. You will also developing, implementing and maintaining appropriate back-up and disaster recovery strategies for our systems and creating and maintaining documentation for all systems.
At least 4-5 years experience as a systems administrator in a Linux environment. At least some of this must have been for a high availability, high traffic transactional web site.
Solid experience installing, configuring, tuning and maintaining Apache, Java (standard edition), Tomcat, Subversion and Varnish cache required.
As a Linux Systems Administrator (RedHat, CentOS, Apache) you will be:
· Taking responsibility for the management of production systems
· Deploying code and configurations to production
· Monitoring and troubleshooting performance issues
· Facilitating the application of production database changes
Core skills as a Linux Systems Administrator:
· An extensive background in Linux System Administration, ideally RedHat, CentOS
· Experience in high availability multi-server web services environments
· Experience with apache and nginx
· Bash and Perl scripting skills, github, bitbucket
· A strong understanding of networking, firewalls and web proxies
- Robert Williams
Your application for ‘Technical Support Analyst - Linux Systems Administrator’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!