Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00a.m. to 5.00p.m. Role: Permanent
The role is for a fantastic relocation company based in Edinburgh that specialise in International Assignments and integrated Relocation Services who have a vacancy for a Client Manager.
To co-ordinate and deliver all services to Assignees arriving into and departing from UK in accordance with the authorisation received from client and the service standards agreed between the client and the Company. To support the development of all services offered by the Group and to maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
1. Maintain and develop an effective supplier network to enable you to deliver services to a high standard.
2. Manage a caseload, competently, professionally and efficiently from initial enquiry to closure of file ie:-
- Carry out briefing call with employee prior to arrival in UK. - Provide area information and welcome pack to employee. - Research appropriate temporary accommodation, rental property and schooling if relevant and co-ordinate orientation tour of area; accompanied home search and school search in line with assignment type. - Booking of temporary accommodation. - Source housing in suitable areas within assignees' budget and ensure Landlord accepts clients Lease terms. - Negotiate terms of Lease in line with Client policy; ensuring any renewals and terminations are completed efficiently and in a timely manner. - Liaise with Tenancy Management Companies to provide essential information for tenancy. - Co-ordinate rental furniture & settling in support. - Co-ordinate all rental property related issues in an efficient and timely manner, ensuring employee and file reports are updated. - Provide departure services and close down all accounts where appropriate. - Record all relevant information for billing purposes and invoice each service per case and in a timely manner.
- Must have a background in lettings and Property management. - Must have experience of Lettings in London, or have lived in London. - Excellent customer service skills. - Ability to work to tight timescales. - Be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. - Excellent numeric skills. - Must be able to pay attention to detail and be accurate. - Be able to work as part of a team.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading UK Civil Engineering company, where a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sub Agent to work on a long term contract in Fife.
The candidate must have strong commercial as well as engineering expertise. The role is the first in line for project cost controls as well as being responsible for on site management and personnel control.
Responsible for the management of small value construction sites, or assistant to Project Manager on larger value schemes in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers’ objectives, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Considerable experience in Civil Engineering. - Working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, design management, programme & risk management and cost control including forecasting, actual cost and value reporting. - Good knowledge of specifications and testing regime relevant to general civil engineering. - MUST have specific Scottish Power experience and tickets.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / HNC or equivalent in civil engineering as a minimum. - Working towards I Eng AMICE preferred. - CSCS mandatory. - SMSTS mandatory - NEBOSH or IOSH. - Temporary Works Co-ordinator.
- Excellent communication, people and team management skills. - Able to challenge designs and resolve problems to conclusion. - Demonstrate the right behaviours and lead the team to ensure the culture is in line with our company values. - Ability to motivate employees to achieve high standards of compliance.
If you feel you have the skills, drive and ambition to succeed, please send a copy of your CV to them immediately.