1 related match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Hot Recruitment Consultants
- From £22,000 to £24,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a qualified MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician in Ashford, Kent.
This is working for a dynamic servicing and MOT Centre which has a reputation for great service and is the largest and fastest growing tyre distribution and Retail Company in the UK.
Role & Responsibilities
As an MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician you will carry out:
* Class 4 MOT inspections
* Repairs on a wide range of vehicles
* Tyre, brake and exhaust fitting
* Alignments on vehicles using the most up to date technology.
Skills & Attributes
Applicants for the role of MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician should:
* Be an experienced and approved MOT tester with VOSA
* Ideally hold NVQ Level 3 or the equivalent in motor vehicle repair
* Have experience of tyre, exhaust and brake fitting
* Be able to use an alignment machine
* Understand alignment machine readings and relevant adjustments, as this will form part of your role
* Have a full valid UK Driving Licence
As an MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician you must have:
* Good customer service skills
* Basic numeracy and literacy
* The ability to communicate at various levels
Punctuality, flexibility and positivity are essential as is the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
For the role of MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician you will receive a salary of £22,000 to £24,000 per annum.
How to apply: Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK and full UK driving licence. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Automotive, Motor, Technician, Mechanic, MOT Tester, Vehicle, city & guilds, nvq, maintenance, repair,
- Hot Recruitment
Your application for ‘MOT TESTER / VEHICLE TECHNICIAN’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!