Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Teachers UK
- From £110 to £161.80 per day
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Teachers UK have a fantastic opportunity for an English Teacher in the Horncastle area of Lincolnshire. We have been recruiting for the Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and Yorkshire region since 1997 and we also have an office in Hertfordshire. Our professional approach as well as our friendly team of consultants are dedicated to helping our candidates build their careers in education. We pride ourselves in specialist market knowledge, straightforward approach and above all else, quality of candidate.
This position offers;
* Full responsibility for planning lessons, marking and time set aside for PPA
* A full time timetable teaching English at KS3 and KS4 level
* A part time timetable for KS5 is a possibility
* An opportunity to work for one of the leading Secondary Schools in Lincolnshire
* Excellent infrastructure in terms of a very supportive Senior Leadership Team
* A chance to further your career in education
You will need;
* A PGCE or equivalent in a related subject
* The ability to build relationships and trust with your pupils and your peers
* A fresh and energetic approach to teaching
* A dedicated and hardworking attitude
This opportunity starts in January although if you are available before then the position will be available for an earlier start. It is to cover a long term absence and is set to run until the end of the academic year possibly further.
In order to register we will need to see you for identification checks, an enhanced DBS check and an informal interview with one of our consultants. We in turn can offer a single point of contact in the form of your own dedicated consultant, competitive rates of pay and an unrivalled service in terms of opportunities and rewards.
If you feel that you are suitable for this role and would like to be considered for registration then please send your CV to me, Luke Carnell, at Teachers UK. [contact details removed] or call me on [contact details removed] or [contact details removed] .
- Leanne Berry
Your application for ‘English Teacher’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!