From £40,000 to £45,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
(Keywords; Automation Software Developer, Programmer, Engineer - C# . Net, Software Programmer, Automation Developer, Coded UI, Selenium, WebDriver, Agile, Scrum, Software Programmer, Software Engineer , Software Tester, Software Testing Engineer)
Job Title: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Ealing, London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 PER ANNUM + BENEFITS
The organisation is a fast growing company specialising in business optimisation software and solutions for the ERP market. Their software optimises the business processes around JD Edwards and Oracle E-Business Suite and empowers business users with access to live information that's essential for rapid, informed decision making. The time-to-benefit is immediate and the positive impact on both productivity and profitability delivers a compelling ROI for their customers.
The company are looking for a creative, highly motivated QA Automation Engineer to join a talented team in their Ealing office. You must have demonstrable experience creating automation test frameworks at the GUI layer utilising Coded UI in a C# .Net environment. You will also be responsible for maintaining and extending the capabilities of their home grown automation tool suite.
You will work alongside other QA Engineers and within a team of highly motivated and quality conscious developers in an agile Scrum environment. Your primary responsibilities will be to define and implement automated testing suites to explore and validate the functional correctness and performance capabilities of our software. Maximising reusability, maintainability and flexibility are important aspects to consider.
There is a great training budget and self-guided research and learning is a recognised aspect of the job. You will quickly acquire knowledge of financial reporting and ERP systems, as well as relational database technology.
* Demonstrable experience working in a similar role
* Solid development experience using C#
* Experience with at least one automated test tool (Coded UI, Selenium WebDriver)
* Experience of reporting status of automation test runs
* Solid experience writing SQL queries and using relational databases
* Estimation, work breakdown and test coverage needs from requirements
* Investigate software defects and identify root cause
* Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
* A proven track-record of delivering results in the commercial sector
* A strong BSc Honours degree in IT
Desirable / Beneficial Skills:
* ERP experience with either JD Edwards or EBS (Oracle E-Business Suite)
* Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Performance testing and related tools
* Experience using a defect management tool/software (e.g. Team Foundation Server (TFS), Quality Centre, JIRA)
* Recognised Software Testing Qualification/Certification (ISEB/ISTQB)
* Experience of working with a financial reporting software package
* Must be able to easily travel to Ealing
* Applicant must be able to travel across Europe without visa issues
* No third party applications
* No relocation
* No sponsorship
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
(Keywords; Automation Software Developer, Programmer, Engineer - C# . Net, Software Programmer, Automation Developer, Coded UI, Selenium, WebDriver, Agile, Scrum, Software Programmer, Software Engineer, Software Tester, Software Testing Engineer)