Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- 360 Resourcing
- From £25,000 to £27,500 per year
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Are looking for a role as Regional Maintenance Engineer for a cluster of sites from Wetherby to Kinross?
If so read on as our client has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to carry out all its maintenance activities to the full with total compliance and in a timely and professional manner. This is a key role within the business where a range of planned and reactive maintenance tasks need to be undertaken, paying particular attention to Health & Safety. This will involve electrical and mechanical fault-find and repair of catering equipment and building services.
Our client has a diverse range of Catering and Retail outlets and previous experience in these sectors would be desirable.
The successful Regional Maintenance Engineer will report to the Company Services Manager and will work closely with site management teams and the Support Centre Helpdesk to ensure both reactive and planned preventative maintenance is completed in an efficient and effective manner. The h ours of work will be a flexible 37.5 per week worked mostly Monday to Friday with the provision of out of hours telephone support to the sites. Some nights away from home will be required. They are looking to recruit a multi skilled maintenance engineer to provide level 1 maintenance support, who is able to work at fast pace, recognise key priorities quickly, thrive on change and take pride in consistently providing great service. In return they will give you all the training and support you need, including, asbestos awareness, H&S, specialist equipment, working at height and train the trainer, a company vehicle and great benefits.
- Previous experience of working in a facilities maintenance environment maintaining electrical and catering equipment
- Possess a recognised trade qualification in the engineering sector; electrical, plumbing, engineering and must be qualified to the 17th Edition of IEE Wiring Regulations
- Experience in all building maintenance disciplines
- Experience of basic plumbing
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration, heating and ventilation, contractor processes
- Ability to understand financial budgets and experience of working within them
- Practical and flexible approach to work with the ability to multi-task & work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good IT skills; Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel in particular
- Full driving licence
Click below to apply today.
- 360 Resourcing Solutions
Your application for ‘Regional Maintenance Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!