As a result of rapid expansion, the client are now looking for a Social Media Manager to join a fun, dynamic and creative team who are dedicated to delivering memorable and effective marketing solutions for major players in the media and broadcasting industries. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who want to work on some of the UK's leading promotional campaigns and online gaming brands! The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and updating the social media strategy, planning social media campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting ROI. You will be assisting the sales team in strategising, defining and implementing social projects to meet commercial goals and coordinating with Heads of Departments to plan and develop the social media tools in use on the company's sites. You will also have to monitor trends in online community tools and applications as well as develop analytics reports, collate data and present analysis of campaigns and trends to other departments. The successful candidate will also be responsible for establishing long-term relationships with relevant senior clients and help to develop their knowledge of social media and grow the role of digital marketing within their campaigns. Location: Colchester Salary: �28-40,000 (depending on experience)
With a great brand, a unique product, lots of referrals and repeat business there has never been a better time to join the sales team at Recruitment Genius.
Currently enjoying rapid growth we are recruiting experienced media sales and recruitment professionals across the UK. These are salaried roles giving you the freedom to work remotely from home or an office. We give you all the tools to succeed and an on-going commitment to develop amazing technology that generates significant repeat business.
We also have a large marketing and PR budgets (we’re regularly featured in the Financial Times, BBC etc.) to increase your chances of success.
Basic salaries and flexible for the right person and you also earn an extremely generous commission structure. You can realistically expect to earn over £50,000 (like our current staff do).
All we ask is that you have:
- Previous media sales or recruitment experience - A customer focused attitude - The determination to succeed
If you think you have the ‘right stuff’ to join our media sales team please apply today.
An innovative marketing and communications agency based in Essex are looking to recruit a PR Executive to help promote the business and its work within the local business community. The agency is a thriving business with a breadth of exciting clients.
The post-holder for the role of PR Executive will be required to devise and implement an annual PR strategy and will be required to manage the whole PR function including managing the company’s website and various social media platforms on a regular basis together with writing articles and blogs. The role also requires the candidate to network at events and organise PR activities for the business.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant professional qualification, demonstrable experience of managing a PR function, website and managing digital media campaigns. The post-holder will need to have excellent copywriting skills and interpersonal skills as they will be required to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders. Impeccable attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines is also a pre-requisite for this fast paced role.
Within a Fun, Lively, Fast-Paced Environment our Client based in Suffolk currently requires Sales Representatives with great Customer Service skills to represent their Clients with immediate starts available due to expansion and client demand.
Successful applicants will be dealing with all aspects of the following:
* Customer Service * Sales and Customer Acquisition * Marketing * Promoting Brand Awareness
Key attributes my Client is looking for are:
* Great communication skills * Passion for sales * Excellent people skills * Involvement in team activities * High standard of customer service
Sales experience is not necessary but a willingness to learn is essential. A great personality and a positive, ‘can do’ attitude would make you a great candidate for this Sales and Customer Service role.
An immediate start is an advantage however, not essential for the right candidate.
* Recognition and rewards for hard work * Travel opportunities * Incentives
Experience in the following areas would be advantageous but NOT necessary: Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Call Centre and Business Development.
Please note this role is based within the Suffolk, Ipswich area. We are currently continuing to expand throughout the UK which means that this self-employed commission based opportunity gives the right candidates the platform for uncapped earnings. Roles range from Events, B2B and Residential campaigns which requires confident, enthusiastic and goal driven representatives
To apply for this role, please use the online application process. If considered for this role you will receive an email regarding appointments.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE 18 OR OVER, LIVE IN THE UK SUFFOLK AREA
We are unable to sponsor applicants who are not EU Citizens.
A Sales Executive is required to join a vibrant, energetic and fast growing company based in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk. They now require a resourceful and confident personality to join their IT Services Sales Team to help meet their ambitious growth targets for 2014 and beyond.
Their IT Services department will achieve their goals by building upon strong business relationships with key stakeholders and using their extensive IT Services portfolio to create business advantage through technical innovation and help their business grow.
You will have full support to meet your targets with documented sales materials and pricing, a dedicated marketing team, weekly opportunity reviews with the IT Services team and senior sales support. They want you to succeed.
The ideal candidate would be an accomplished communicator who is willing to listen and understand a client’s requirements and then collaborate with their IT Services Team to deliver a compelling proposal back to the customer.
- £30k OTE with uncapped potential earnings - Bonus paid quarterly and based on meeting personal and team goals - Laptop and Mobile Phone - Access to company vehicle for meetings - East Anglia based clients - Based in Bury St. Edmunds with regular travel to client sites
- Highly visible role with fabulous earnings potential and career path - Engaging at a senior level within an established client base i.e. IT Manager, Business Owners, Sales Directors, Finance Directors etc. - Focus on established accounts with a defined product portfolio - Assistance with lead generation and communication from a dedicated marketing team - Reporting to Head of Sales for IT Services - Working for an vibrant and energetic company with great people and a fun, committed work ethic
- Good knowledge of the IT industry - Willingness to keep up to speed with latest technology and market trends - Amazingly good communication skills including the ability to listen to clients, understand goals and work with the technical team to create opportunity - Ability to plan, report and deliver by using the company sales tool, Dynamics CRM - Time management skills to plan your own appointments and workload