1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Simplified Recruitment
- From £8 to £8 per hour
- Job term
- Job hours
- Part time
Job Title: Office Administrator / Reception
Location & Postcode: Thame, Conty of Oxfordshire (OX9)
Salary: �8 per Hr, Minimum 20 Hrs / Week (Mornings), Full Time Potential
Our client is a traditional glazing company specializing in window restoration and secondary glazing of larger or prestigious properties. They are in their 4th year of operation in Thame, expanding their offices and growing rapidly. Their clients include the National Trust, Oxford University and Howard de Walden Estate (Marleybone). The working environment is both friendly and supportive, they are a relatively small team (less than 20) and therefore value their staff highly and the contributions they make.
Our client needs a dynamic person who is prepared to assume a wide variety of roles and involve a blend of administration, finance, sales - plus support to the two Directors of the company on a daily basis. Therefore communication skills and flexibility are key requirements for this position, in a constantly growing and changing environment.
The role will initially be part time and mornings only (e.g. 9.00am-1.00pm) but they would really like to progress into a full time position if mutually beneficial. Therefore candidates would need to bear this in mind when considering application, it may be ideal for a person wanting to return gradually into work after a break for example (e.g. for children / family reasons).
- Daily clerical and administrative support to the Management team, including both Directors (e.g. filing, letter and quote typing, diary management, calls and emails)
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the premises
- Daily communication with Directors to ensure work is delegated appropriately
- Management of receipts and invoices, liaison with sub-contractors for that purpose
- Financial administration, assistance with VAT, outstanding invoices and time sheets
- Maintain accurate employee records and paperwork including reporting of holidays and absence
- Manage the employee handbook and any general HR administration
- Order and maintain company stationary, office equipment and catering
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Directors
- Be able to commute daily to Thame, Oxon
- Speak fluent English
- Have excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Be very familiar with using a computer and MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Be well presented, punctual and organised
- Have previous experience in a busy office based environment
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Have a positive and friendly disposition with a "can do" attitude
They are passionate about customer service and quality, therefore they are looking for someone sharing the same ethos - pride in what they are doing as a company and the fantastic work they are capable of doing. The working environment is friendly and they try to work as a team and help each other in all areas.
This is initially a part-time position, but they would really like the right candidate to progress to full time as soon as possible.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
- Simplified Recruitment
Your application for ‘Office Administrator / Reception’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!