* Work with the Superstore Manager to ensure you and the team enhance the customer experience by providing a personal and attentive service at all times. * Be an ambassador for TUI Travel by having a can do attitude at all times. * Regularly monitor customer service levels and takes every opportunity to develop staff to improve performance. * Ensure you and your team utilise all sales tools provided to enhance the customer experience. * Promote customer loyalty by building long-term relationships.
PLAYING TO WIN
* Assist the Superstore Manager to achieve KPI targets for Store, bureau, Virtual Call Centre (VCC) and service by demonstrating passion and understanding key drivers. * Demonstrate an awareness of local competitor activity and the travel industry in general and act upon it. * Deliver a personal Margin target as agreed with your line Manager. * Find solutions to issues/barriers in a timely manner with lasting positive results * Build relationships with local businesses to maximise customer base. * Be a FX Specialist and able to drive this area of the business. * Build relationships with suppliers for support with local marketing events. * Monitor performance of events to ensure their effectiveness. * Build relationships with suppliers to drive sales performance and deliver sales plans, particularly when taking on ownership for event management. * Work with the Superstore Manager to develop an events calendar, effectively plan, organise and deliver the events in your store.
* Plan and organise your own workload to meet required deadlines. * Contribute to the "Be Green" charter. * Encourage customers to contribute to the World Care Foundations. * Assist the Superstore Manager in driving the high performance of the team by giving timely and appropriate feedback and development to improve performance and manage under performance. * Communicate with impact at all levels to achieve business results and adapt personal style and use of language to suit others. * In the absence of the Superstore Manager communicate and implement all RSM and company messages and instructions. * Assist in creating a winning team environment by demonstrating the TUI values, service promises and behaviours. * Ensure you and the team embrace every training opportunity and take ownership for your own personal development. * Work with the Superstore Manager to design and produce a training plan which is effectively delivered in store taking into account the number of Specialist roles required. * Deliver weekly training sessions and check individual understanding. * Ensure new starters are inducted appropriately. * Provide management and support to any Apprentices within the store.
* Achieve operational excellence through adherence to audit and compliance procedures * Work with the Superstore Manager to ensure the team are always up to date with Company, Sales, Service and Operational updates by using the intranet. * Consistently demonstrate commercial acumen in managing all Store activities to improve overall business results.
What we're looking for
* Customer service skills and experience * Ability to build rapport * Communication skills * Sales driven * Positive 'can do' attitude * Attention to detail * People Management & Development * Strong Maths, Spelling and English Grammar (verbal and written) * Travel and/or retail experience/knowledge desirable * 4 GCSE passes at grade C or above including Maths and English (or equivalent)
An IT Support Engineer is required to join an independent, small, profitable and well-established (21 year old) IT service company with a high customer and staff retention rate.
Although the majority of their business is in the North of England, from Newcastle-upon-Tyne to Lincoln and Manchester, they also provide a nationwide service through a and a strategic partnership with a key associate company which has engineers based throughout the UK.
They are now looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer, for their Scarborough office.
The duties of the IT Support Engineer will also include onsite installation work, so a driving licence will be required. They provide a dial in/telephone technical support service to customers with differing computer networks throughout the north east. So the broader the experience the better.
Ideally the person should have a good deal of experience using Microsoft server platforms Windows 2003/8/12 and desktop operating systems XP upwards, preferably with Microsoft qualifications such as MCSE. Experience with Microsoft application software, MS Office, Exchange etc. are also required along with networking knowledge which would include Firewall and anti-virus experience. He/she will be working in an open plan office, so a good sense of humour would help.
Any other skills in areas such as Virtualization with VMware and HyperV, Online Backup, Disaster Recovery and MS Office Cloud migration would be a bonus.
The job will include a company van which can be used to commute to and from home but can be left at the companies premises.
Salary is negotiable but will depend upon qualifications and experience but would be between £17-£20K.
Brand Manager North Lincolnshire Competitive Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Brand Manager within a retail member owned organisation. This person will have in depth knowledge and experience of working within or alongside a charity. The successful applicant will be passionate about charity marketing and have the ability to develop a marketing and brand strategy that will drive awareness of this retail owned charity to a wide range of stakeholders using a marketing multi-platform approach.
This strategy will also need to support the re-launch of the charity into the marketplace and deliver effective promotion of the charity to consumers on a local level within the communities that it operates.
The ideal candidate will have a marketing and/or charity background.
The ideal candidate will be capable of influencing a wide range of stakeholders including board members, retailers and suppliers in order to demonstrate what the charity can deliver against their local, community and CSR ambitions. Creativity, excellent communication and presentation skills are a prerequisite.
Educated to Marketing Degree level or equivalent would be an advantage along with a background within retail or an FMCG organisation.