1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- TUI Travel PLC
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
* Work with the Superstore Manager to ensure you and the team enhance the customer experience by providing a personal and attentive service at all times.
* Be an ambassador for TUI Travel by having a can do attitude at all times.
* Regularly monitor customer service levels and takes every opportunity to develop staff to improve performance.
* Ensure you and your team utilise all sales tools provided to enhance the customer experience.
* Promote customer loyalty by building long-term relationships.
PLAYING TO WIN
* Assist the Superstore Manager to achieve KPI targets for Store, bureau, Virtual Call Centre (VCC) and service by demonstrating passion and understanding key drivers.
* Demonstrate an awareness of local competitor activity and the travel industry in general and act upon it.
* Deliver a personal Margin target as agreed with your line Manager.
* Find solutions to issues/barriers in a timely manner with lasting positive results
* Build relationships with local businesses to maximise customer base.
* Be a FX Specialist and able to drive this area of the business.
* Build relationships with suppliers for support with local marketing events.
* Monitor performance of events to ensure their effectiveness.
* Build relationships with suppliers to drive sales performance and deliver sales plans, particularly when taking on ownership for event management.
* Work with the Superstore Manager to develop an events calendar, effectively plan, organise and deliver the events in your store.
* Plan and organise your own workload to meet required deadlines.
* Contribute to the "Be Green" charter.
* Encourage customers to contribute to the World Care Foundations.
* Assist the Superstore Manager in driving the high performance of the team by giving timely and appropriate feedback and development to improve performance and manage under performance.
* Communicate with impact at all levels to achieve business results and adapt personal style and use of language to suit others.
* In the absence of the Superstore Manager communicate and implement all RSM and company messages and instructions.
* Assist in creating a winning team environment by demonstrating the TUI values, service promises and behaviours.
* Ensure you and the team embrace every training opportunity and take ownership for your own personal development.
* Work with the Superstore Manager to design and produce a training plan which is effectively delivered in store taking into account the number of Specialist roles required.
* Deliver weekly training sessions and check individual understanding.
* Ensure new starters are inducted appropriately.
* Provide management and support to any Apprentices within the store.
* Achieve operational excellence through adherence to audit and compliance procedures
* Work with the Superstore Manager to ensure the team are always up to date with Company, Sales, Service and Operational updates by using the intranet.
* Consistently demonstrate commercial acumen in managing all Store activities to improve overall business results.
What we're looking for
* Customer service skills and experience
* Ability to build rapport
* Communication skills
* Sales driven
* Positive 'can do' attitude
* Attention to detail
* People Management & Development
* Strong Maths, Spelling and English Grammar (verbal and written)
* Travel and/or retail experience/knowledge desirable
* 4 GCSE passes at grade C or above including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- TUI Travel PLC
Your application for ‘Thomson Deputy Superstore Manager - Hull - Full Time’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!