From £21,558 to £31,552 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
Mana Education is working with an academy in Daventry to help them find Maths Teacher from January 2014 or sooner. They are ideally looking for someone that trained to teach Maths and has experience of teaching A-level. The school is looking for a confident and enthusiastic Maths Teacher to join their dynamic maths department and teach full time on a permanent basis.
This Academy values the contributions of staff, parents and students. They are proud of the historic connections that the Academy has with the local area. They aim to ensure that all students are given the chance to excel not only in the curriculum but also in the extra-curricular life of the Academy.
There are many opportunities for students to develop their skills, interests and abilities. The focus is not only standards but on the development of the whole person. The Academy offers a range of programmes to enhance achievement and personal responsibility.
The Sixth Form continues to grow building on successful academic outcomes.
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING RELEVANT TO THE JOB
• Good understanding of current best practice in teaching and learning.
• Thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum and subject
• Be committed to the education of every child and be able to drive up standards.
• Be energetic, creative and positive.
• To play a significant role in the quality of provision for teaching and learning
• To develop Raising Achievement Plans
• To work alongside Faculty staff to support individuals transition from “needs improvement” to “good” or from “good” to “outstanding” – as directed by Head of faculty.
• Participate in learning walks across the faculty
If you are interested please call Andrea on [contact details removed] or email her on [contact details removed] to discuss further.
Age Group: Mainstream 11 – 18 (mixed) State Academy
Post Title: Maths Teacher
Salary: Main pay Scale
Contract type: Permanent Role.
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), PGCE or similar qualifications, Teaching Experience in the UK of at least 6 months. Experience and Newly Qualified.
Mana Education is a specialist recruitment company working within Education. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of all schools and teaching staff alike.
The benefits of working through Mana Education are:
• Excellent rates of pay and ability to offset your expenses (see pay section on our website)!
• Paid weekly
• Local schools
• Warm and friendly service
• Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
• Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
• Local knowledge
• £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
Here at Mana Education, we take personal development for our Teachers seriously. We have recently teamed up with The Peterborough Learning Partnership (PLP) and are proud to be able to provide our supply staff with their CPD offering. Working as a member of the Mana Education teaching staff you will be able to access all the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) that Peterborough Learning Partnership offer
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Maths Teacher, Maths Lecturer, Mathematics Teacher, Maths Educator, Numeracy Teacher, Numeracy Lecturer, Maths Professor, Mathematics Professor, Numeracy Professor, Numeracy Tutor, Maths Tutor, Mathematics Educator, Secondary Mathematics Teacher, Class Teacher, School Teacher.
This role is commutable from:
Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Daventry, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Banbury, Rothwell, Desborough, Towcester, Brackley, Buckingham, Leighton Buzzard, Olney, Southam, Irthlingborough, Burton Latime, Newport Pagnell, Bletchley, Bedford, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, Raunds, Thrapston, Kempston, Shefford, Sandy, Ampthill, Flitwick, St Neots, Market Harborough, Lutterworth, Wigston, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Bedworth, Narborough, Earl Shilton