Clean Line Packing Operative
Our client is currently looking to employ a self-motivated and professional individual for a packing role based in Sheffield S9. You will be responsible for assembling, washing and packaging products into their correct containers, as well as preparing surgical tools and instruments for sterilization.
Being able to work on your own initiative is a must as for the most part you will be unsupervised but will be expected to hit targets for the day.
- You will have close attention to detail as you will prepare goods for shipment
- Strong numerical and written skills
- Filling out forms and paperwork to record measurement, weight and product count
- Stack and pile contracted goods into containers for washing or clean room packing.
- Pack them following a specific set of instructions
- Clean and prepare product for packing ensuring that they are damage free
- Verify if items sent in by customer are correct.
- Keep track of inventory
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, and notify the appropriate department
- Move completed packages for shipment to the relevant department
- Review packing lists and timings to pack items
- Mark and label containers - ensuring that all labels that are produced are correct and checked off by the relevant people
- Communicate with the relevant departments
- Ensure all customer requirements are met in the most efficient way of working.
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 07:00-15:30
This is a full time opportunity leading to a permanent position with a reputable company. Please apply to forward your CV.
This position is being advertised by The Best Connection, who are operating as an Employment Business.