Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP35,000
My Client are an award winning accountancy practice, looking for a diligent and conscientious individual who loves to provide an excellent client experience and go the extra mile. You'll join their friendly team, in a role with full support.
You'll personally be looking after a team on a day to day basis, providing them with support. You'll be on hand to provide them with advice, answer questions, as well as completing many tasks to help them, including:
- Reviewing accounts, self-assessments & P11d'
- Regular phone calls to clients
- Troubleshooting any issues
- Supporting your own individual team
- Email support
- Manage your team
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Training your team
- Ability to communicate with senior members of staff, directors and head of client services
- On boarding of new clients
We'll provide you with full support, and you can rely on your team-mates to help you. You will need to be qualified accountant with prior experience in a practice or a senior accountant looking to take the next step up. Experience of managing people would be a bonus but not essential.
In this role, it's essential that you're considerate and reliable - you'll need to manage your work and make sure you hit your deadlines, including making sure that your daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed. It's also important that you take pride in getting things right, and doing things well. You will have our full support with this.
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys working with people and providing excellent client services. We're passionate about internal development so there is a real opportunity to progress.
In addition to a competitive salary, our client also include in their benefits package:
- Flexi-time policy where start times can be between 8 am - 10 am and finish times between 4 pm - 6 pm.
- Private healthcare after 12 months of service
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Profit share
- Free healthy snacks and freshly ground coffee
- Our dress code is business casual so you won't have to wear formal clothes.
- Modern and bright offices
- Support with training and qualifications
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts and offers on an range of services and products including groceries, technology, travel, and more
This vacancy is being managed by Charlotte Roscoe at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on and
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.