37 Hours per week
£30,000.00 per annum
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Facilities Manager to lead Vista’s maintenance and facilities services across the whole organisation. You will need to possess a practical knowledge of Health & Safety regulations as well as demonstrating concise leadership, financial management and IT literacy. This role is a great opportunity to lead a team as we look to further strengthen and grow the facilities services of the Charity.
Who we are looking for As Facilities Manager you will have responsibility for the overall effectiveness of the Facilities Team by building relationships with our managers and stakeholders to provide ongoing awareness of Health & Safety regulations and ensuring the Team works in accordance with Vista’s strategy and in keeping with Vista’s Core Principles.
Reporting to the Director of Resources your primary objectives will be:
- Provide a quality maintenance and facilities service across the whole of the organisation.
- Provide an advisory service on all matters relating to facilities management ensuring legal and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure all facility related purchases demonstrate a quality of supplies in addition to value for money.
- Responsible for staff training on matters relating to Health and Safety.
- Health & safety qualification e.g. NEBOSH, IOSH.
- The ability to manage and develop a team of five.
- Substantial knowledge of health & safety and fire regulations.
- Practical experience of managing finances and budget responsibility.
- Experience in liaising with external stakeholders and negotiating prices that provide value for money.
- Monitor the purchase and usage of chemicals at all our sites ensuring compliance with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health legislation.
To view further details and to apply please visit the website
Vista Reserves the right to withdraw this advert in the event of high volumes of applications received.
Closing date: Thursday 30th May 2019 - Noon
Interviews: Thursday 6th June 2019
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
This post is subject to a Disclosure from the DBS.