Group Sales Co-ordinator
Reports to: Group Sales Team Leader
To co-ordinate and administrate the club’s plan to promote and sell match tickets, match day clinics and rugby camps throughout the club’s catchment area and beyond through group scheme initiatives, strategic telesales campaigns and group account management including delivering the highest customer service and standards, whilst helping to drive revenues through supporting the sales team.
Main Tasks Areas of Responsibility
- To run and administer the annual Group Sales Plan ensuring that our group sales focus is right and that we deliver on the plan for the club.
- To have responsibility for our bulk group days with the Armed Forces / Emergency Services, Schools, Scouts and businesses to sell a targeted amount of group days’ tickets.
- To help the group sales executives build relationships with and account manage schools, rugby clubs, universities, businesses and community groups by acting as a point of contact and making visits.
- To help create and administer a Club Rewards’ Programme for our best community rugby clubs.
- To ensure we have a good offer for Touring Teams and with the marketing department, to ensure that marketing is delivered in a timely fashion.
- To co-ordinate our match day and event activities, ensuring that community coaches and group sales work seamlessly to deliver a fantastic day out and providing quality information in a timely fashion to our groups.
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder’s capabilities.
- To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best rugby club in the world.
Excellent communication skills and confident telephone manner
Excellent organisational skills
Computer and e-mail literate
Apply for Group Sales Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly