Booking Agent/ Marketing Assistant
HERS Agency is a busy agency representing 25 Food Stylists and props stylists, working mainly in stills photography and TV commercials, for a mixture of editorial and advertising clients.
Job Description: We are looking for a creative, organised and articulate person to join our small team. You will need to be happy to work under pressure, be flexible, responsible and have excellent IT, communication and organisational skills.
Day to day duties include:
- Taking bookings, managing the diary
- communicating with stylists and clients
- marketing and general administration
- use of Photoshop
- Excellent Computer Skills with advanced working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills, diplomacy and good telephone manner
- Prior experience in an administrative role
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and work unsupervised.
- A passionate interest/ good knowledge of food/cooking and photography
- Excellent knowledge and interest in Social Media
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Educated to Degree Level
- Experience of working in London or a high-pressure environment
Six month probationary period leading to permanent position. 9.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Starting salary £19,000 (for 6 months) rising to £20,000 per annum. Candidate would start as soon as possible. 5 weeks holidays (one week to be taken at Christmas) plus bank holidays.
Please send CV and COVERING LETTER to Julia Hetherington.
Apply for Booking Agent/ Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly