We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Recruitment Administrator to join our expanding HR team. This role will give you the opportunity to develop new skills and make your mark within an ambitious Top 30 accountancy firm.
Recognised as a 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Company to work for, Bishop Fleming’s core values are built around providing our staff with a great environment to work in and giving our clients an outstanding level of service. With over 350 staff based across 7 offices, we are one of the UK’s fastest growing accountancy practices and are renowned for offering a rewarding yet supportive working environment.
This is a varied role where you will provide efficient admin support to our small team of recruiters. Adopting a flexible approach to work, you will thrive in a fast-paced role and will be motivated to ensure that Bishop Fleming continues offer a great candidate experience.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Proactively dealing with incoming recruitment enquiries and managing our recruitment mailbox
- To administrator and download candidate ability and psychometric test results
- Attending various graduate and school career fairs and events across the South West
- Organising candidate interviews and assessment centres, ensuring that all applicants receive timely feedback
- Supporting the recruitment team with the shortlisting of CV’s and conducting telephone interviews
- Organising the firms work experience and insight evening programmes
- Contract creation and new starter on-boarding
- Supporting the wider HR team with other HR administration tasks
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Recruitment administration experience gained from within either an in-house/HR or agency environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport and influence people at various levels
- Good IT skills and be particularly comfortable working with MS Word and Excel
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the aptitude to deal with a high volume of candidate applications and requests
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience of working within a professional services firm would be highly desirable
- A driving licence and have access to a car