Apss is a privately owned industrial and commercial interior fit out business. We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who will require the following key tasks:
- Work closely with both sales, design and contracts teams in delivering commercial support and management including cost planning and estimating function;
- Prepare tender documents, bills of quantities and undertake tender and gap analysis;
- Measure and quantify labour, plant and materials as part of the estimating and delivery function;
- Provide commercial support to the project team and the Apss business;
- Negotiate and procure subcontract works packages;
- Formulate project interim and final accounts both upstream and downstream;
- Assist with carrying out site surveys and scoping fit out works brief;
- Visit sites to re-measure and agree subcontract accounts;
- Assist Apss business with reviewing contract documentation;
- Track and identify project change;
- Valuing and authorising subcontract and supplier invoices;
- Cash flow and project forecasting.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Good business sense;
- Commercial awareness;
- Own initiative and enthusiasm;
- The ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Good planning and organisational skills;
- The ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Excellent time management;
- Good IT and Commercial Management Skills;
- Full driving licence.
The candidate will be qualified to a Quantity Surveying HND/HNC/Degree qualification.
Additional benefits will include company car, pension scheme, laptop, mobile phone, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
The office will be based in Lincoln but will include national coverage.
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly