Required for the GP Extended Access Service in the Mid Essex CCG area.
This position is for circa 25 hours per week over 4-5 days, salary £30.000 - £35.000 pa FTE, on a 2 year fixed term contract until 31/3/2021.
Hours are negotiable across the week but there is a need for weekend on-call commitment.
The position is based in Chelmsford but travel to other sites may be necessary.
This job offers an immediate start.
Operations Management experience is preferred but NHS experience is not necessary.
Overall candidates should:
- Be able to communicate well both verbally and written
- Have integrity and discretion
- Be able to demonstrate strong people skills
- Be extremely well organised and diplomatic
- Have attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Show commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Have good IT skills, including the use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Hold a current UK driving license & have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- To ensure that service and reporting requirements are met
- Lead on new projects related to the service
- Oversee the Health and Safety of staff and patients
- Contribute to the investigation of complaints and incidents
- Continued development of policies and procedures
Closing Date 21 May 2019. Interviews to be held on 23 May 2019.
For more information or to apply for this role (enclosing covering letter and CV) by clicking apply